1. E V O C A T I

MP Matchmaking servers for OCE region

lets go boys
  2. E V O C A T I

Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

multiplayer updates please :smile:
  3. E V O C A T I

SP - General Stance toggle

I don't like the stance system at all, but if Taleworlds want it to be used properly, perhaps consider adding a stance toggle control? Either set to automatic (how it is now) or controllable like toggling ranged/melee mode on weapons.
  4. E V O C A T I

SP - General Adaptive battle size

Similar to some Warband mods - I found it a really good quality of life addition. Depending on the amount of troops involved would determine how close armies start close to each other. Of course make it an option for people who don't like it. An example would be... <20-30 -> Close Quarters...
  5. E V O C A T I

SP - General honor, name and promote units of your army to create a deeper emotional relationship

I can't recall exactly but there was a mod for Warband that had named troops- perhaps something similar could be done but on a smaller scale for distinguished troops. Perhaps a random chance to proc after a particularly good battle (lots of kills, little losses, personal kills).
  6. E V O C A T I

SP - General Cultures of Captured Fiefs

With the new recruiting system, perhaps as something a player can build/unlock - a character of their kingdom's culture that offers a limited amount of their cultural units. To reflect perhaps new ownership or slow but gradual settlement of new people. The default culture will be preserved of course.
  7. E V O C A T I

Multiplayer Skirmish: Penalty needed for leaving

Yes, please- a good idea is to temp ban players (from matchmaking) that leave games too often in succession- as long as there's an option to rejoin (due to disconnect).
  8. E V O C A T I

MP Delay on release of attacks

Yes, stabs/thrusts are quite annoying to use in Bannerlord.
  9. E V O C A T I

MP These are the real issues with the class system.

you dont have any real problems? the class system is in theory still the same, you pick a class and then put armor and weapons on it. The just got rid of all the gimmick options.

dont think i heard a single person in the last 5 years complain about nw classes, which are litterly all the same.

Not really fair to compare NW classes to Bannerlord's - NW's setting and gameplay style made it necessary for a class system. The standardized uniform and arms of the Napoleonic era had to be represented properly.
  10. E V O C A T I

MP Matchmaking servers for OCE region

Super keen- got my group of old warbanders back together for another good run.
  11. E V O C A T I

My first pre-battle speech.

It's awesome how this game inspires creativity in people!
  12. E V O C A T I

Bans for in-game chat

Please ban opening poster. He hurt my feeling, and he act as racist dividing people. Moreover, he deem everyone who disagree with him as bigot, which is sign of bigotry and lack of tolerance. Please ban him from the forum and from the game. /s

It is bit sarcastic, but there is bit too much truth. <snip>

Yikes.

There is a clear line of what sensible behavior is. Everyone should be free to express their opinion, but not at the expense of others. Honestly, I don't think a video game community is an ideal place for discussing important political issues to bring about change in society. I view it more as a private club, with community enforced standards, separate from real life. Just as you cannot enter a club without a dress code etc.
  13. E V O C A T I

Bans for in-game chat

I agree, for public severs at least, muting chat would be suffice, as Sudenki mentioned it would be almost impossible for them to deal with people without systems in place. Ultimately when it comes to individual communities it's up to the players and administration to police behavior. Smaller communities often become rather toxic overtime due to lax administration, so trolls/racists etc become a rather vocal group.

Thankfully, there should be many private communities to choose from, at least from the start.
  14. E V O C A T I

SP - Battles & Sieges tactical pause

Not really a bad I guess, would be nice. Especially for bigger battles when you are commanding up the troop limit.
  15. E V O C A T I

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I enjoy multiplayer but sometimes I want to play SP without too much stress, so autoblocking is perfect!
Back
Top Bottom