Recent content by dux_bellorum

1. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

MihailoSRB said:
    dux_bellorum said:
    Hello
    Your download links are down. I did some research on the subject and it seems that the issue is that all the users of many countries except the US, Germany and UK are banned from all MOD DB downloads. I got thi lists with countries that can not acess your file from their own support forum:
    Argentina
    Mexico
    Chile
    Spain
    Thailand
    Poland
    Colombia
    Brazil
    France
    Venezuela
    Italy
    Peru
    Uruguay
    Malaysia
    Turkey
    Indonesia
    India
    Ecuador
    Costa Rica
    Honduras
    Hungary
    Philippines
    Portugal
    Romania
    Russian Federation
    Serbia
    Singapore
    Sweden
    Japan
    Indonesia
    Those problems seem similar for filefront. I would appreciate if you could host the beta 7 file somewhere else such as M&B nexus.
    Thank you for making a great mod!
    Hmm... I'm back after a lengthy hiatus, and I am greeted by your bad news, dux_bellorum...
    Thank you for telling us that.
    Is that ban only temporary, or is it definitive?

It seems that the blocking will persist.

I got the news from this page while investigating why I could not download single file from MOD DB

http://www.moddb.com/forum/thread/gamefront-downloads-down

Gamefront and Filefront has also "stopped providing service" to the same list of countries. I have sofar read two rumors to the reason why they do not provide service. One is that there were a lot of downloads from those countries but few people who bought anything from the ads. The other is that they were forced to stop as a measure to prevent piracy.

This page is a little more informative:
    http://jkhub.org/page/index.html/_/community-news/why-gamefront-jkfiles-downloads-dont-r62

It says that "Some time ago, GameFront introduced a new policy: it no longer supports downloads from over 30 countries for (currently unspecified) legal reasons. If you are located in any of these countries, you will be unable to download any files from GameFront, and screenshots on JKFiles won't load."
  2. Download and Description - Europe 1200 Warband (Release Sep. 11th 2013)

Hello

Your download links are down. I did some research on the subject and it seems that the issue is that all the users of many countries except the US, Germany and UK are banned from all MOD DB downloads. I got thi lists with countries that can not acess your file from their own support forum:

Argentina
    Mexico
    Chile
    Spain
    Thailand
    Poland
    Colombia
    Brazil
    France
    Venezuela
    Italy
    Peru
    Uruguay
    Malaysia
    Turkey
    Indonesia
    India
    Ecuador
    Costa Rica
    Honduras
    Hungary
    Philippines
    Portugal
    Romania
    Russian Federation
    Serbia
    Singapore
    Sweden
    Japan
    Indonesia

Those problems seem similar for filefront. I would appreciate if you could host the beta 7 file somewhere else such as M&B nexus.

Thank you for making a great mod!
  3. EXPERTS of 1755 gameplay are wanted......

I have played a lot using this mod. It is exellent! The only downside is that I cant edit stats like Í can in most other mods.
Back
Top Bottom