Recent content by Durindal

1. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

A hotfix for the game was rolled out a couple days ago. Bug is still present, sadly.
  2. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

Did a new playthrough from the start with 1.8.0. and the bug really starts to kick in once your faction has taken about 40% of the map or so. Amidst a grueling war with the Southern Empire, Aserai, and Khuzaits, I managed to convince all of the vassals in the Southern Empire who owned towns to defect to my side (Vlandia). One siege with the Aserai later, I zoomed out the map to notice they all went straight back to Rhagaea again. Wasted about 4 million denars. 🥺
  3. Resolved Seige Placement Not Visible

This is a known bug with UIExtender. Not sure if it happens in vanilla though.
  4. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

I hope it isn't by design because it kinda ruins the point of conquering territory (which is the point of the game, isn't it?) if everyone is just gonna defect so easily.
  5. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

It's ridiculous. I lost about 13 towns and 15 castles all to defections before realising it's probably a bug...
  6. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

At least for me, I've had clans leave in previous versions but those made more sense as the relation was low. After raising relations, everything was stable. With the new update though, clans just leave anyway.
  7. Resolved 1.8.0 Governor of the town travels all over Calradia.

Had this issue since 1.7.2. and now 1.8.0. too. I thought my governors were going on diplomatic visits or something, but it turns out they were just shirking their duties and getting drunk in taverns all over Calradia.
  8. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

Thank you, I just sent the files. Sometimes the vassals start leaving within minutes, but sometimes it may take a week or two and then it tends to snowball.
  9. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

+1

And even your promoted companions leave your faction.
    The only solution against this is keeping the clan leaders in your army, because defection behavior is disabled, when the leader is in an army.
    Save scumming delays the defections for awhile, but it's annoying and not really a solution. Especially frustrating is when clans defect while I am leading an army doing a siege (against a town that also defected...) and suddenly my army is down by hundreds.
  10. In Progress [1.8.0.] Vassals randomly leaving kingdom.

Summary: Since 1.8.0, vassals seem to randomly leave the kingdom despite high relations and fiefs. How to Reproduce: Wait enough time and vassals will eventually defect to other factions. I have three saves with all fiefs under my kingdom/faction. In 1.7.2, years would pass without issue with...
Back
Top Bottom