Recent content by DrwHem

1. In Progress Intense intermitten lag on map, stores and smithy only

About 2 patches ago i noticed some severe lag when trying to use the smithy. now it also seems to have spread to the overworld map and the store screen. i never get any lag in battles or tournaments so im not sure what is going on. Time of this report: 5/16/2020, 16:16:21 Machine...
  2. Sturigans is more weak after update?

In my first game i was around day 500 and sturgia was getting thier ass kicked but the still owned a few fiefs. I ran into the main quest issue and had to restart.
    In my second game, after the update, sturgia was wiped out by day 200. No sturgian holdings anywhere. No fun.
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

...yea. or by the time they do come up with a release date ill be busy playing one of the other much more hyped games anyways. already have fallout 4 and xcom2 to play in november. fallout 4 has been announced like less than 2 months now and there's already a mountain more information from bethesda on it.
  4. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

there hasnt been a single news update since late september... is this game dead?
  5. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

last time i played this it wouldnt let me pick a banner. the only options are the major faction banners and that is all.
  6. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

did they ever get the flag problem fixed? last few times i tried to play you dont get your own banner because the only banners in game are the major factions. so if u take one of their banners it messes up the whole game. ive tried a bunch of times to import my own banners or at least get the default banners back in game but i cant figure it out.
  7. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

has the banners issue been fixed yet? i still cant select my own banner when playing as a lord without messing up the rest of the banners in the world.
  8. question on nobles and faith troops

well what is my faction if i break away from aden to make my own kingdom?
    also, i have a castle with a garrison of 275 and a village with a monestary and a church and i have a knights order house in my castle. i set auto reenforcements on and have my village elder sending recruit. prblem is that im not getting any recruits. how do i get them to spawn so i can replace my squires?
  9. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

if you could just throw in the default banners again for now that would be fine....i just need some kind of banner that wont mess up the whole world flag selection.
  10. question on nobles and faith troops

well poop. so if i conquor swabia i get no nobles...:sad: seems pointless then to continue lol
  11. question on nobles and faith troops

do the original factions have nobles yet?
    also is there any kind of assimilation in this game? i dont know if i want to conquer aden when founding my own kingomd. swadia looks easier but if they have no nobles or faith troops its gonna be sad.
  12. question on nobles and faith troops

Is there a way to get different factions noble troops at the same time? i want to be able to get adenian and villanese nobles without just having the dumb luck of finding them as prisoners. currently i and a vassal of aden and have a village and a castle. I have automatic re-enforcements...
  13. using the cheat menu to force peace?

Im playing SOD mod with diplomacy integrated into it. the problem is that diplomacy is retarded when it comes to how the program executes. over the past 50 days the program made interconnecting peace defense deals with every faction which then triggered a global free-for-all. im trying to use...
  14. resetting diplomacy?

Im playing Sword of Dom. 3.92 and it had diplomacy integrated into it but its pretty much stalemated my game. 8 out of the 12 factions have formed a huge alliance and wiped out the other guys. Now i just wander around and sell things cause no one is at war. i cant start my own faction cause ill...
Back
Top Bottom