Recent content by Drax70

1. Drax70

Petition and sugestion to Taleworlds for a M&B: Warband Definitive Edition!

Then, I suppose you are hoping for Warband 2...! Too soon my friend, too soon! Maybe in 10 more years to see the next title... :xf-eek:
  2. Drax70

Petition and sugestion to Taleworlds for a M&B: Warband Definitive Edition!

Hello everybody! I would like to start a petition and sugestion to Taleworlds for a M&B: Warband! Since they have, as we have seen in latest Bannerlord videos, solved the most optimization problems and being able to get over 1000+ troops in battles, to start, at some point, a Definitive...
  3. Drax70

Fix this...!

Hello! Please fix the Sword and Axe placement from this "~" to this "\" or this "I" realistically...! They don't care in Warband, at least, fix it in VC. Very bad, aesthetically. Thanks!
  4. Drax70

Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.054

And still, since the beginning of warband, nobody has noticed the misplacement of swords and axes on the thigh... HORIZONTALY!  :party: :evil: "Oh yes, it is going to be fixed people ........ in Bannerlod!" Very ugly aesthetics in my opinion. Lazy work!  :dead:
  5. Drax70

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

1) So, "I" have to buy the materials to have a profit and NOT automaticaly bought, like in vanila? If I don't earn above 10000 per week then no, sorry, I'll pass... Why waste my time doing that and not just hunting bandits and sell prisoners and loot in towns? It is more fun and enjoyable to...
  6. Drax70

B Medieval Rus 13th Century: Way of the Warrior

Hello Janycz! Bug Report: -Every time I enter the tournament field, ANY tournament field there is a woman voice dying..  :dead: -Why have you raised the strength required to wear Helmets and Armours so high? Very unrealistic. YOU are not a warrior, you are a peasant, like me and the rest of...
  7. Drax70

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (AWoIaF v6 released 27/04/20)

Bug Report: - Siege in Moat Cailin>> Me as defender. Westerland attackers stuck outside the castle, down the road, behind a ruined wall. - The tree/flora moves very weirdly. They spin round and round. (But, there is no wind sound, why do they move?  :P ) . But seriously, there is no need of...
  8. Drax70

SP Dark Ages [SubMod] I like vikings (released 1.2) [OSP]

Is this mod dead?  :cry:  :( :dead:
  9. Drax70

SP Dark Ages VC Balance Mod (saved game compatible)

So, no to every request then...  :( Anyway, just a question, Since you toned down the traveling, on realistic levels, then how many, ingame days, the game finish? Or is it the Level of the player that defines that? Thanks!
  10. Drax70

Hello Tingyun and Congratulations! I found a "bug".... and a challenge for you!!!  :fruity: The siege realism needs a little revamp, in my opinion. It is unfair to loose high tier men because of an event that gives the player no alternative, but just see a popup-message that my best men are...
  11. Drax70

Ok, but please, check the "Dark Age Graphic Modpack", it has issues with the map icons... I also tried to play with the vanila ones, way better, immersive and polished, but the tarrain doesn't fit with the icons. (They are too bright  :cry: ) Anyway, whatever you decide, it's ok! Keep it up...
  12. Drax70

Fair enough! But what about the armours? They are sure save game compatible, I think. It just changes the esthetics of the game, to give a more realistic tone to it! Would you consider that? Thanks!
  13. Drax70

I tried it and there are a lot of things missing from the map like farmsteads, caves and a lot of important sites as well.. Besides that, the best part in Dark Age are the armor variety for each faction! Vanila VCR shows all men beeing buffed up like body-builders or something which is crap and...
  14. Drax70

Is there any chance implementing Dark Age with this? That would be awesome!!!  :party: You should ask permission from @ha3481 though! But, it's been very long since he was shown in the forum, that I have started to think that real life cought up with him... Thanks!
  15. Drax70

Tweaks for Viking Conquest (one for 2.028, others for 2.021, 2.012, 2.010 etc)

Thank you my friend for the clarification!  :)