Recent content by drakkan44

1. Resolved UI inconsistancies with "Manual Labor needed" quest

+1 for me. not a major bug but still
  2. Resolved Thractorae Needs Tools is bugged

i confirm that the pb come from the quest to burn 3 villages. When you finish it, the strange dialogue option is removed and you can finish all your other quests
  3. Resolved Thractorae Needs Tools is bugged

Same for me on the 2 differents quest : bring tools and bring bandit prisonners

i also had a quest from caldog to raid 3 valdian villages.

happened on 1.5.9 version

i got harmony, betterExceptionWindow, Buterlib, UIextender, MCM, native,...,storymode, Party IA Overhaul and commands Continued, workshop manager, kaoses tweaks
  4. Resolved No thug in town

same issue here. mb, you may close this topic.
  5. Resolved No thug in town

Hello there When i enter walk around the town, i can't see any random thug at waterfront nor at the clearing, nor at the backstreet. Same issue by night or day. Though I can see and talk the gang leaders. One of them is "powerfull". She owns the clearing and the waterfront. Still nobody is...
  6. In Progress graphical bug

ah...

Verifing the files solve the pb. But reinstall didn't oO xD

anayway thx. Pb solved
  7. In Progress graphical bug

could the save be corrupt by that? can i still play to the game or i must load the game far before the bug (i dont know when it started tho)
  8. In Progress graphical bug

The mighty Borun has been transformed into a hedgehog xD https://ibb.co/QkK8zty https://ibb.co/G942qzp https://ibb.co/vVDC2Dk I reinstall but it didn't solve the pb. My graphical drivers are uptodate. My position in the game seems to affect the bug. Computer Specs: OS: W10 GPU: gtx970 GPU...
  9. Resolved blocked caravans in city 1.5.0

I think it may be link to the "caravan ambush" quest
  10. Resolved blocked caravans in city 1.5.0

i did it. A few time mb xD
  11. Resolved blocked caravans in city 1.5.0

A hole bunch of caravan are stucked at Marunath. The weird thing : they all belong to my city's notable. I rule over Seonon and Lageta. Pelicos the dyer is from Lageta. Others caravan that go to Marunath works. They come and go, sell and buy. All works from all nation excepted those of my...
  12. Resolved 1.4.3 Impossible to Level UP

You need to actually gain a skill point to trigger the level up.

Thx a lot !

Seeing negative xp to reach next lvl is really frustating. You think your game is totally broken and u need to go back to an old save.
    It would be really great if we dont have to reach another skill lvl to lvl up
  13. SP - General Suggestion: Party & Caravan Orders

+1 for the party order. At war, having our parties protecting our villages would make a change

+1 even +2 for the caravan xD
    Seeing our city starving when your next settlement possess mass grain is very annoying.
    Your suggession for the caravan order is simple and good. Good job.
  14. Issue with cities' food supply/consumption

no more men will die starving with this. I would have prefer they patch it, but it is a beta.
  15. Issue with cities' food supply/consumption

Indeed, i guess you didn't understood the pb. Increasing the stock wont solve the pb.

The starvation is a mechanics that limit town growth (and that fine like that for me). But loosing troop in a prosper town dont make sense.
Back
Top Bottom