Recent content by Dragonstorm

1. Bug report, of sorts.

your welcome sir, and im on day 120 not one crash.  =]

thank god.
  2. Bug report, of sorts.

Update on crash issue.  Since installing the taleworld version i have not crashed once.  I am on day 100, previous issue started by day 85 so i would highly recomend the following.....

ALL STEAM USERS----STOP USING THE STEAM PROVIDED VERSION.  Register your product with taleworlds and download full version of the game.
  3. Bug report, of sorts.

Banhaven castle. when it is sieged it says u need to build siege towers.  You end up with 2 ladders after 45hrs of construction (engineer of 6). Also the troops wont advance up the ladders without being issued orders to charge/follow.  To date this is the only castle i have run into this from.

Recruited a Legion officer named Centurion Helios.  when you speak to him it says NO STRING.

Totentag- not trying to hyjack your thread, just seems like the right spot for this stuff.  ty for starting the thread.  =]

Computica-  i am on day 54 so far so good with taleworlds version of the game.  at this point im gonna say steam must have messed something up.  i couldnt use the save games from steam either.  it said incomplete file when i tried to use them on the taleworlds version.
  4. Bug report, of sorts.

that was the steam build.  1.54  I am currently running the official version (taleworld)  to see if it happens there, only on day 34 on that version so far so good.

I dont know if any steam users know this but if they register their cd keys at taleworld they can download and use the taleworld full download.  so far seems less buggy.
  5. Bug report, of sorts.

i think i may have found a bug.  i was crashing alot and it seems to be because as i was rading a village of a hostile cnation we went to peace.  it crashed every time i tried it, then i did something different(didnt do the raid) and it stopped crashing at that point.  i am on day 126.  Been having crashing issuse since day 85 roughly.

RGL log.  only parts that show anything wrong

Finished Loading Textures...
    L8 Format is  unsupported
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_medium
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_release_crossbow_far
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_bullet_hit_body
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP SOUND CODE:  snd_player_hit_by_bullet
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_start
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME PRESENTATION CODE:  prsnt_game_escape
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_check_party_sees_party
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_launch
    WARNING: UNABLE TO MAP GAME SCRIPT CODE:  game_missile_dives_into_water
    Loading Module...
    Loading item kinds...
    Loading dialogs...
    Loading mission templates...
    Loading party templates...
    loading time:  46203

WARNING: This module does not have a valid " main_menu_background " mesh, loading default " main_menu_nord " mesh!
    Finished All...

WARNING: This module does not have a valid " loading_background " mesh, loading default " load_screen_2 " mesh!
    Loading tracks
    load_map_data complete.
    Init_map complete.
    init_meta_mission complete.
    map mesh built.
    get_ideal_sun_color.
    get_ideal_fog_color.
    1776 parties added.
    launch complete.
    vdt_regular discard_buffer()

dont know if any of this is really the problem.  hope this helps out
  6. Graphics issue with Ornate Plate Armor

lol the title says it all really, almost. the armor changes when it goes from 2D (the shop) fine lines looks great, to 3D (on the character) lines get all fat and sloppy.  Also some of the helms are way to big is there a way to scale them down? great mod though i have been having a blast...
  7. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

now that i have the right download, i gotta say nice work team.  so far it is very stable (only on the first 10 days lol)  seems well thought out and put together.  ty for your efforts.  =]
  8. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

3.51 appears to be a patch, is there a download for the full version?  If it is the full version i am getting an error about a pendorhorse.brf?

soo 3 pages back i found a download at nexus(im gonna try that one, i avoided it earlier cause i was avoiding a new membership to yet another sight, funny thing is turns out im already a member)

:oops:
  9. Warband version 1.154

was just trying it for the first time, welll trying to try it lol

i think its telling me i have to choose only 1 hair style/color lol
  10. Warband version 1.154

Just to start this off,..im a steam user.  I have tried this on warband1.154 failed to even launch.  I have tried this on With fire and sword 1.143 crashes when selecting hair lol,..really on hair?  any solutions?
Back
Top Bottom