Recent content by Dodes

1. Dodes

The official Goodbye thread.

I had an inclination to return to make an official goodbye.

I'll check a few more times to answer any curiosities anyone might have, but if not then goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
  2. Dodes

Emotions In Motion v.IV

I'm not dead, I'm taking an leave of absence. I'll be back eventually.
  3. Dodes

Emotions In Motion v.IV

You know what, **** it, **** it all. If life is this **** I'd rather not live at all. If I can't be a real man, then I'd rather be dead. May all of you have a **** life. Especially you Leifr, I hope your son or daughter or anyone you love kills themselves.
  4. Dodes

Emotions In Motion v.IV

Leifr Eiríksson said:
    Or better yet, maybe you two sorry bags of piss could sit in a room and jerk each other off whilst listening to George Michael. Maybe then you could post on TaleWorlds about how successful it was, or more likely how you both failed to get an erection and were instead left with flaccid dicks waving in the ****ing lonesome wind.
    **** man, you know I'm trying and it doesn't help to break the ignorance of the facts. It's difficult to pretend to be okay when you're having breakdowns by having the truth shoved in front of you. I need to pretend with ignorance so I can hold it together long enough to do at least a few things to get better.

I've made way more mistakes than most people - I mean I messed up killing myself three times - but unfortunately I can't go back and correct those. While everyday I'm obviously making continuous mistakes because of mistakes I've made, at least the number is getting lower.

We just want to be like you, so please don't be mean about it.
  5. Dodes

[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

Why is your avatar Eternal and I?
  6. Dodes

What be on yer noggin?

SwadianJedi said:
    How's this?
    YEEEEES

Lumos said:
    Soooo... something like this, I guess...
    hxNVPud.png
    YEEEEES
  7. Dodes

[BoP: Serva] Main Thread (Year: 198 Month 1) Rest in pasta

Pixel said:
    Couriers have been dispatched to every colony, with no encryption key guarding the messages they carry.

Attention, free citizens of Pel's Aurora! We have it on good intelligence that there is a Boson Star, or perhaps even several, located in F3! It's expected that it is heavily guarded by Lukkastor vessels, and if you approach it should be with extreme caution! We encourage anybody else with information on such stars and other locations to speak up and reveal what they know to the world! Only together may we overcome!

The courier has no return coordinates and thus the identity of its sender cannot be discerned.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYyx3CBSO_0
  8. Dodes

What be on yer noggin?

Somewhatpro said:
    Dont let your memes be dreams
    :lol:
  9. Dodes

What be on yer noggin?

dew it
  10. Dodes

What be on yer noggin?

dididoitright
  11. Dodes

Emotions In Motion v.IV

Vieira, you wouldn't be this hard on somebody else, so don't be that hard on yourself.
  12. Dodes

What made you sad today? v.IV

krik said:
    an inch deep at the shallowest places.
    :fruity:
  13. Dodes

Dreams

He's obviously taking his disk drive as medicine.
  14. Dodes

Screenshot Mega Thread

Jhnking said:
    Distant Worlds
    Your icons on top of your HUD are weird. Mod?
  15. Dodes

The Refugee Kafuffle

mcwiggum said:
    Maybe it hasn't got to that point.

Yet.
    :roll:
Back
Top Bottom