Recent content by Dmitreich

1. Need More Info Execution not working

Stats are essentially the same (level of character), now people spawning instantly when someone is executed, which breaks whole point of execution, also as you can see, it spawned even more than i killed, which reinforced enemy clan. This is intended behavior? Faces is just indication of how blatant and ridiculous this is. Instead of weaking enemies after execution, i get a lot of relation penalty with lords of MY realm, and making enemies stronger by giving them additional members with same stats and even adding their numbers. Earlier versions that i played before allowed for clan destruction by execution.
  2. Need More Info Execution not working

Summary: If someone is executed, he is replaced immediately by the same guy with same stats, sometimes even face is the same. Only name is different. On earlier versions spawnrate wasnt that high, i could destroy minor clans completely and with luck also kingdom clans, and they spawned clear...
  3. In Progress Trading bug

Thanks
  4. In Progress Trading bug

Hey, have you tried reproducing the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mods? If the issue is persistent on a new, unmodded campaign, please let me know.
    Yes it is, i tried clear vanilla, still same thing. Also i found other iterations of this bug, if i get wood from smelting without having any prior to it, it is unmarked and no experience selling it, same happens to animals and goods i get through lair raids without having any "legal" ones, they still can be sold, but yield no exp and has no markdown so i have to manually deduce good price. If i sell and buy back ingredients for smithy, they get marked and yield exp, Never saw that.
  5. In Progress Trading bug

Summary: Stolen goods doesnt get marked with good or bad prices in market screen, they always appear white as if you dont have perk, this follows even if you leave 1 stolen good and buy 99 not stolen, it does not get marked. Only removes itself when you sold all stolen and bought "legal" ones...
Back
Top Bottom