Recent content by DmanMnattff

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Factions within the Party and Strategic Leadership

I think so, that should also apply to your soldiers as well I think, I don't know if I missed that but, PoW exchanges should be made available. Fighting your way out was already present in Warband if I am not mistaken, so that must also be added to the game. I've seen this on another suggestion but I want to repeat it as it's related, knives and other secret-ish weapons should be usable in such a mission. I hope Taleworlds staff takes a look at these sections of the forum!
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Factions within the Party and Strategic Leadership

Thanks! Yep, that's right. Modders could add it but as you said, brothels are a need in this game. I'd rather Taleworlds do it themselves! Also yeah, companions should be more... useful, so to speak. These concise commands would be very handy, yet getting our companions to do many things for personal comfort should have some implications as well, for example, when you send a companion that you found in the inn that morning to recruit some troops with 1000 golds, they might run away with the troops you have given them for his/her safety while recruiting, especially if companion and the troops were in the adventurer faction. This would be much more fun than simply clicking commands, as we would have to evaluate the situation and make decisions. :razz:
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Factions within the Party and Strategic Leadership

From my experience and listening to many others' opinions, I've seen that many complain about how we have basically no interaction with our companions, except someone popping up, regretting the villagers we have slaughtered. Our relationship with our party members has little to no impact on our...
Back
Top Bottom