Recent content by destyre

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Crossbow skills broken

Crossbow skill perk at level 75 (reload any crossbow on horseback) doesn't work: you still can't reload a crossbow on horseback. I also think the other skills aren't working as the previous skills should increase reload speed but don't seem to do anything.
  2. Archers bug

Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm all up to date but haven't seen any change. Was unaware it was a night time feature (a little OTT if you ask me, though). I'll keep playing and make a note of the time of day in future battles.
  3. Archers bug

Archers will often not open fire at enemies until they are within spitting distance. Doesn't always happen but it's common enough to be a huge problem. Also, please fix crossbows, quite a big feature to leave out!
  4. Crossbow price/availability

I get the impression that they haven't implemented crossbows into the game yet. If you look at crossbow bolts in the shops, you will see that they all do 0 damage. I hope they put it in soon as I love crossbows. I have wasted speccing into the skill tree with crossbows
  5. Controller Rumble

Not all of us have our computers sitting out of arm's reach. Most people have them sitting on their desk right next to them. Unfortunate for you
    What a vapid argument. I'm not messing around with my hardware for one game because the dev didn't bother to put a common and basic setting in the options, or better yet, don't program force feedback into the game if they aren't going to have controller support. The only reason I'm posting this here is for the devs to hopefully see, as this is where they insist on people posting feedback so that social pariahs can make stupid responses; I'm not asking you for your opinion on the placement of my rig.

TLDR: Please shut up.
  6. Controller Rumble

Why is it inconvenient to unplug a controller?

Because I have to get down on my hands and knees, pull the computer around to take the USB out of the back of it, then repeat only to plug it in when I want to play something else? Not a smart question. Why would that ever be acceptable?

Yeah no controller support yet they still programmed rumbling with melee hits.
  7. Controller Rumble

Please add an option to disable controller rumble. I have had to unplug my controller while playing Bannerlord, which is highly inconvenient.
Back
Top Bottom