Recent content by Dermik

1. Dermik

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Gabrilduro i am not one of those trolls that you're talking about on the MODDB but really. You might try to act better when people tell you something. Also. I saw that when someone makes critics, You just blow and make yourself look bad.
    And! Please don't write EVERYWHERE to play your mod, again, people will hate you for that. I know there is alot of work in modding. I am a modding too so i understand.
    But you don't need to write it. I bet people play your mods as i do because they are just great. Just your acting with people is not that "nice" you write on here like some SWAG SWAG man. I like that you try to be acting more "naturaly" but sometimes it is better to write like other modders, you gain respect and also people will see you as a profesional at modding.
    Just a little suggestion, that had to kick you and make you act a bit more "serious". :smile:
    I hope this is enough CONSTRUCTIVE for you, and doesn't make you feel insulted or like i am a "Troll".

Good luck with other projects and best regards.
    -Ginufe also known as Dermik
  2. Dermik

Download and Description(NEW VERSION 28.06.2012)

You can Try to do download links on other sharing links ... Rapid share,speedy share are so slow if you dont buy Premium  :???:  .... But nevermind Downloading the Mod Atm and i hope it will be good  :lol: GJ and GL with updates  :mrgreen: 
Back
Top Bottom