Recent content by Demonhun

1. Demonhun

Poll: Community Dedicated Servers

I feel that it is important that the community servers are addressed. Not giving flexibility for a community will lead to permanent player loss in the long run. I am aware that the early access focus is on the single player element of the game, but given the amount of players that played Warband over the years that had stopped playing and are now returning to the competitive fold or to the communities that hosted events, it is imperative to nurture them, for the game's own survival for the future. If we start bleeding players now, it will spiral out of control. If you look at other games like Fallout and Anthem (while not saying that this game will end up like them as they were handled horrendously), they have bled players to the point where no future patch can bring back a bulk of lost people. Lost people leads to less revenue in the long run for the company (for future products/DLC) as well as less players around, leading to a faster decline to the current player base as they will feel like the game is dying. At the stage, just having dedicated servers will be enough for clans to handle their own game modes, for example doing a TDM server but the clans play it as a battle with 1 Life each player until one side gets wiped then they reset and meet on their sides of the maps again and they go again, until Battle game mode is introduced hopefully.

We can wait for a delayed feature for singleplayer, its already a solid experience as it is. I don't think that the priority right now is to add new features for singleplayer. What would happen is, new feature gets added, we go to check it out, "oh cool look at X feature its awesome", I use it a few times, then the adrenaline is over, back to square one, communities are still not playing with each other or against each other. Communities cannot wait for a prolonged period without servers. While the hype and the excitement is high, its important for communities to have their own custom environments so that even newer players who never played Warband before, can look at the game and understand that there is also a competitive aspect that carried over from its predecessor, rather than just "another quick match, flavour of the month game", whereupon they then move on to the next "flavour of the month" game, some battle royale etc. The community is what will retain the players, not singular additions of single player features.
  2. Demonhun

LEGION [LGN]

Who Are We? Legion is an EU based clan with friendly and experienced people, catering to a structured competitive environment as well as a relaxed social environment where friends can play and hangout with each other. The founding of Legion goes back to 2012, where it was formed to play Full...
  3. Demonhun

IG's departure from the ENL

Some people are blind as hell, you dont see the same quote being quoted every 10 seconds that they refused to play? Why do you keep reinforcing some idea that isnt true. Perhaps Leonardo di Caprio commited inception on you and gave you wrong ideas, thats the only logical and good reason that I can think of when u have evidence planted smack right in your face and you keep misinterpreting stuff.
  4. Demonhun

Swadian Role Play Server Launched! -Old Thread-

Been playing since release and got me hooked up. Never had so much fun anywhere in any other RP mod. The community is awesome, events are awesome. Regarding people who are at a loss of how to start out, after two days of selling stuff and working for people I already managed to get a full set of weapons, so its not that hard if you push yourself. The guide really helps a lot. I have to say that the community response to events is awesome and nobody is trigger happy so when an event is happening, its not always army vs army like on the persistant world mods, events vary a lot. I recommend this mod a lot. As I said once you get the hang of it you will not be disappointed.
  5. Demonhun

Music in Mods | Do you listen to it ingame?

You should do a choice of Neighter
  6. Demonhun

warband mods

Well it was pretty hectic at first hours for all the admins so I kept contact with them to a minimum beecause I knew they were busy as hell. I just talked to them for bug reporting etc. In contrast to what splint said about there being no RP, I actually had lots of fun at some points when meeting some people who were not new ofc, because if you are new I wouldnt expect you to roleplay for a while until you feel that you're at home, so to speak, but it was great once we got down to it.
  7. Demonhun

[M] Multiplayer Bonus

any updates on this? i saw that last post was made on december
  8. Demonhun

Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

viljamar thats the effect of what happens when incompetent people try using cannons to shoot at us. self destruction and automatic access for the 22nd to kill them all XD.
  9. Demonhun

Yea vilhamer is not Empire I duno why he carried out the deal. I think the deal is a bit old though, cuz he posted at 9, and at 11 we were attacked from their fort, but thanks to the 22nd they retreated.
  10. Demonhun

Some people are managing to get over walls and through locked doors and theyre putting lava all over my place. They dont seem to target anyone else from my faction so its something personal, even though i dont know wtf i did. Nice glitches keep it up
  11. Demonhun

When are Rules coming Back the are ****ing needed.

This mod has seriously gone to ****. I used to have fun playing this, now im barely staying a few minutes on it because the community is unbearable. Everyone just murders people for no reason. I even had the privelege of being killed by my faction leader because he wanted my money...

I praised this mod before on multiple threads, but i take back what i said. I prefer the previous version. This is just a random fest and a grind to who cuts the most trees, as opposed to the previous version, where we had sieges, cults, city life, RP events etc.

Im not playing a mod where i have to grind for gold. If i wanted that ill go back to an MMO and grind there at least its more persistant than a 1 reset per day and i dont lose my stuff overnight.
  12. Demonhun

Calen ask empire members. We probably have the biggest fields at the moment, so we can trade.
  13. Demonhun

Ok but ill still build something of the sort with whoever wants to use it XD

On another note, Janus can Iconomy be implimented in the server? This allows for trading and buying of goods on a sort of auction house.
Back
Top Bottom