Recent content by DeMavric

1. In Progress Crash after siege ends

Summary: After "large scale" siege (here: Phycaon, approx. 900 v 400) the game regularly crashes. At the end it starts stuttering, framerate goes south and after the summary screen (retreat to keep or end, doesnt matter) it's back to desktop. I had several crashes so at least 2 similar dumps...
  2. Resolved 1.7.0 can't create own kingdom

You need to set a governor for the fief, then talk to the governor for the option to create a kingdom. The game does not tell you this and IIRC it even says to use the the (now removed) kingdom button in the dragon banner quest line. SO really that's the bug for devs to get on, change the instruction so players know how to do it..... or you know, give back the button.
    I used the command line to move on for now, but good to know thanks :smile:
  3. Resolved Cannot Select soldiers for particular Groups

in a defensive siege it is not clear how I can manage the groups and assign leaders. sorry TW but this UX is a real fail!!
  4. Resolved 1.7.0 can't create own kingdom

I added my save to your ticket system.
  5. Resolved 1.7.0 can't create own kingdom

Summary: All necessary prerequesites are achieved: In the quest journal all boxes are green. I have >250 soldiers, am independent, have this town named Charas and the clan is tier 6. Now I'd like to create my own kingdom but the button in the clan menu isn't there. How to Reproduce: Have you...
  6. SP - UI Why was Old Troop Assignment System removed?

Dear Dev Santa: The "old" assignment should be brought back in. At least for companions/family members. Thank you.
  7. Resolved New Order of Battle System locks companions into (infantry) formations and cannot be reassigned. They die frequently because of this mechanic

It is an ok workaround, but in the big battles it is still not that safe. In the earlier versions of the game you could just assign companions into not used troop group via party screen and keep them at the safe distance in the battle, or even retreat them at the beginning of it.
    That doesn't seem to work, I gave my companion a horse and bow+arrows, it won't move to horse archers.
Back
Top Bottom