After few months I am back!
    New version, I'm coming ! lol

Unfortunately still no Offices but I am eager to try this out! :grin:
  2. Main Topic

Yeah, outdated version.
    Thanks Mr - saved my day! :grin: Now I can enjoy the mod!! Huzzah :grin:
  3. Main Topic

Can anyone share a link for nonsteam?
    I cant seem to get this version to work, I just crash whenever I join battle. And I think its only me. So, can someone just share link so I can re-download?
  4. Bug Reporting HQ

Calimero said:
    This mod is awesome ! But i have a small (?) problem, in fact : when i try to enter in a fight, the game crashes everytime, and a small red cross incomes, with this message :
    " invalid opcode 16"
    I have the 4.0 version

Same, any info?
  5. Main Topic

HURRAY! ! :smile:
    Congratz!

But the link isn't really working :grin:
  6. Main Topic

*Drums*
    Hype!

Today is the day.
  7. Main Topic

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :grin:
  8. MP Musket Era North & South: Persistent Warfare

I like this very much! :grin:
    Good luck, good luck :grin:
  9. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

I like every single feature you plan to add ! ^_^
    Good luck!
    Keep us updated! :grin:
  10. Ideas & Suggestions

^
    Its good for immersion.

For someone that wants to RP his character.
  11. Ideas & Suggestions

Livermore said:
    2- Add bodysliding, search it on taleworlds forums it makes you able to control one of your troops when you die in battle.

^
    But toggable, cuz right now you're forced to work on your char before fighting. So body-slide would/might make the game easier. You join the fight, get knock-ed out and take a role of your ally (Knight) or your own troop (Crossbowman) and you'll get bigger chance to win. IMHO. Cuz yeh, bots are brainless.

--

Twezie said:
    Not sure if any of this is possible to mod but I think these would be cool. 

1. Able to enslave or loot cities when you capture them like in Total War. When i have like 3 cities already, I dont need them but I dont want to give them to my lazy vassals either, so maybe just pillage them->would be alot of loot and money? and also dishonorable
    2. Vassals should be more useful, like paying taxes to king and kingdom from their lands
    3. More things to do at towns, high betting games or pit fights where you can bet and watch the fight or maybe join yourself
    4. Traits that you get when you do things, like win a 2:1 battle so you get lucky trait or good commander?
    5. Forming your own kingsguard, maybe select a leader from your companions or something and special armor and weapons for them
    6. Mercenary companies you can hire(alot of men, like  60-200), when you dont have time to train just hire them, very expensive
    7. More diplomatic options like in Total War, give village for a big sum of money or offer 20 000 to declare a truce. If they ask for truce, request their castles and money

1. Huhmm.. I'll stay neutral with this one. Can't agree or disagree.
    2. YES YES YES. Even you, once you swear oath - you should pay some tax to king. And others, making king more powerful and harder to overthrow. And... eventually your vassals to you. Its great idea.
    3. Skip
    4. Already in
    5. Already in, in some sort (Custom Troops, Kingdom troops - If I am not mistaken. I have very weak memory nowdays about games.)
    6. Yup, but so expensive that only kings or marshals can take them. Not mere barons.
  12. SP Musket Era [WB] Winds of War: Blood and Steel - 1870

Hey guys! :grin:
    Any progress you want to show to us?
  13. SP Native [WB] Persistent Troop Identities

Ikaguia said:
    I definitely like these ideas and I think some could even be done for non-companion troops. Maybe some randomised quests where a group of troops request leave to go do something at their home village and you get village relations if you allow it (not exactly what you said but it got me thinking). Nice suggestions.

Yep, random quest is better. In my way it could be exploited by mass sending and getting mass relation.
    This is even better.
    --

About kill-able companions and rage quit (depression)*
    Thats exactly what would make it more interesting.
    You like Knight Dwalin and you plan to make it a vassal? Keep him safe, get him to do quests, train but not go straight to fight.
    Let him be your last resort, last support. This way you're keeping your favorites until you upgrade him enough so you can RISK him into battle.

Its all up to you tbh. But I'd like some challenge to actually go in depth with my 'companions'.
    So basically I'd gather 7-8 men and roleplay my inner relationship (OR You can ADD IT!?) - and would hunt for bandits at first. Building them up.
    Putting proper burials for all that fell honorably. And so forth
    * Its just my imagination.

And suggestion towards it:
      • Burials (Proper burials take time, burning them makes less mess and less time needed but costs slightly morale hit, leave them to crows and foxes gives huge morale hit but you're instant free to go)
      • Pay their families few salaries if soldier dies (Optional, renown bonus, morale bonus, honor bonus) 100denary, 200denari or such.
      • Gonna come up with more... day after tomorrow. :grin:
  14. SP Native [WB] Persistent Troop Identities

Option to promote veteran troops with high enough experience into companions (limited of course to prevent you getting an army of companions).

How about make companions made this way kill-able? :grin: And unlimited.

So the benefit of making one a companion is that you can alter his stats when he levels up (So he can level up).
    You can send him to missions (Perhaps:smile:
      • Go to your village (if recruited there) and spread word about me (+ renown, + RTR?)
      • Go to your center and gather some recruits  for me
      • Go to your center and help with labor for several days (+ center relation)
      • Go to center and bring these troops with you to reinforce garrison.
      • Any other that regular companion can do.

--

This options would make you wish to upgrade them, to make it worthwhile or somewhat satisfaction.
    you can add anything else you want. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom