Recent content by DeLaitre

1. DeLaitre

Concern: Multiplayer Ban Distribution Method

Yeah he should get unbanned this is false. If he did TK it probably wasn't intentional.
  2. DeLaitre

Who of the old guard are still around?

Jeez this community makes ME feel old and I'm a 2012 baby.
  3. DeLaitre

CRPG Rap Battle

God damn I used to jam to this back in the day. I must've shared this video with like 100 people. You guys inspired to play cav. 420 Forever.
  4. DeLaitre

EU Skirmish Completed Destiny Pickups!

Hey that link doesn't seem to work
  5. DeLaitre

MP Native cRPG

So are multiplayer mods even possible right now?
  6. DeLaitre

MP Native cRPG

This is already kinda fun in it's most basic state. Can't wait for multiplayer. As soon as you hit that wave of 10 bots with shields its game over for me.
  7. DeLaitre

cRPG

I've been telling everyone I know that all i'm waiting for in Bannerlord is cRPG. I'm so happy someone is developing it.
  8. DeLaitre

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

Cool, what about modding tools tho?
  9. DeLaitre

A thread on game modes

The most fun I've ever had is on battle servers where your one life per round matters. I'm guessing Taleworlds doesn't think Battle is engaging enough because a lot of people spend a lot of time dead. cRPG managed to keep up the game pace with the master of the field flags system (albeit was poorly implemented for most of the mod's life.)
  10. DeLaitre

Remove Crush Through Or Remove Multiplayer

Solution: Make hammer shorter and slower on berserker and make it the only weapon with crushthrough.
  11. DeLaitre

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: DeLaitre
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? no
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: Yes
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? Yes
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family?Yeah, sure you betcha.
  12. DeLaitre

Why are NA servers still in NY?

Chicago Servers would be awesome!
  13. DeLaitre

GUYS THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I have been unable to load into the 1.5 TDM to even test mechanics. My game ran great on 1.4.2 :sad:
  14. DeLaitre

Early Access Update

I really appreciate all of the work you guys have been doing, and it seems like a lot of things have been polished and fixed.

" With multiplayer, we are currently readjusting and refining combat parameters while re balancing stats, equipment and perks. "

Could we get more info on what readjusting and refining combat parameters means? does that mean you are working on the block and attack delays to make combat a more rewarding and thoughtful experience?

Thank you.
  15. DeLaitre

The Knights Of Vlandia

m9 i bet you wouldn't even 1v1 me on here
    Nah man that won't work. We'd have to get on the duel server. Oh wait...
Back
Top Bottom