Recent content by dcmmivan123

1. increase player movement speed in combat (singleplay)?

i want to create an item that when equip increase player movement speed in singleplay
  2. Modify Main Agent Speed

bro, does this work in singleplay WB, how do i create a code that when equip an item let say "Shoes" it increase player movement speed. i know how to edit Skill
    ("game_get_skill_modifier_for_troop",
    [(store_script_param, ":troop_no", 1),
    (store_script_param, ":skill_no", 2),
    (assign, ":modifier_value", 0),
    (try_begin),
    (eq, ":skill_no", "skl_wound_treatment"),
    (call_script, "script_get_troop_item_amount", ":troop_no", "itm_book_wound_treatment_reference"),
    (gt, reg0, 0),
    (val_add, ":modifier_value", 1),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":skill_no", "skl_trainer"),
    (call_script, "script_get_troop_item_amount", ":troop_no", "itm_book_training_reference"),
    (gt, reg0, 0),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":skill_no", "skl_surgery"),
    (call_script, "script_get_troop_item_amount", ":troop_no", "itm_book_surgery_reference"),
    (gt, reg0, 0),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":skill_no", "skl_athletics"),
    (call_script, "script_get_troop_item_amount", ":troop_no", "itm_running_boots"),
    (gt, reg0, 0),
    (val_add, ":modifier_value", 10),
    (try_end),
    (set_trigger_result, ":modifier_value"),
    ]),
    but i don't know how to change AGL like to 500 when the item being equip so it make person wear it run faster
  3. UNLIMITED ARROWS

I cannot find the file item_kinds1 anywhere. Can someone help me?
    go to your local warband file, search in the native file for a text file name item_kinds1.txt
    like mine is D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\Native
  4. how do i create an ammo type that fit a particular kind of weapons?

like say: ammo 7.62mm for ak-47, ammo 5mm for mp5. a particular kind of weapons that can fire when that type of ammo is equipped. Edit: hello who put this to solved? i know ppl said that there only 3 kind of ammo bolt,arrow and bullet and you can't create new one what if i create a new itm_bolt...
  5. Full Auto

ok thx guys, i will see what i can do
  6. Full Auto

can you show me the auto code in each part(scripts,templates,constants,common) of the code and explain what function do they do? btw where can i learn more about "M&B Scripting language" you know i don't want to blindfully copy paste other ppl code and doesnt know why they are there:xf-cry: .i have python 2.7.3,module system,. please help
  7. Full Auto

I was thinking of making a Chu-Ku-No unit (Like in AOE) for a faction I'm creating but I don't really know how to go about doing that other thank editing weapon speed for a crossbow. I'd like to get meshes and stuff for it though. The whole 9 yards ya know? An actual weapon mod sort of similar to the deployable pavaises (sp?).
    you mean set crossbow ammo to higher than 1 with morghs editor? it only make the crossbow go semi-auto

i also want to make auto weapon but so little information about how to make it except this old post (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wip-auto-firing-weapons-mod.144557/) that doesn't explain much about how to mod it. since im not a modder. all i do is copy their way and doesn't know what code do what:xf-frown:
  8. OSP Code Combat [WIP] Auto-Firing weapons mod

hello im a newbie and i have an obsession with try to make a crossbow auto fire(purely for fun) since i saw a video on youtube a guy shooting a crossbow with fully auto and no recoil in native. it got me couple of day try to mod it out(im not a modder or anything), i did everything in this post said but my crossbow only shoot semi_auto. i even download other mod that have auto weapon to see where they put the code in but doesnt work. please help!!!
Back
Top Bottom