Recent content by davidtheduke

1. Black African Faction

Thanks man. Today has been tough. Stuck inside with nothing to do but read people hating on me and my beliefs
    I know this is very general advice, but still: People on the internet will always internet first. I also doubt people actually HATE you here for your beliefs, at most really forums just make people more exaggerated in whatever they're espousing than they'd be in real life.

Regardless, I'd look forward to such a faction, would be yet another plan to see and explore.
  2. Black African Faction

Jesus why. I just wanted a cool faction to gain support :sad:

It's just the way of things on the internet, your intentions are always questioned etc, regardless if you're being earnest or a troll.

I would suggest you contact whoever is planning a big overhaul of Bannerlord to add more historical-fiction factions (they may already be planning something similar). That's your best chance to get something like this done, good luck.
  3. Black African Faction

"This thread is meant to get a new culturally significant faction to the game, race is irrelevant. "

The thread is then titled Black African Faction. I don't get it.
  4. Evolution is wrong,Development is right

what if the moooon were made of cheese?
  5. Mandatory Civillian Outfit Feels Forced and Perk Choice IS forced

Yes, of course you could. All the good times in warband robbing shopkeepers and they take it away in bannerlord. SMH
    how? i dont remember that, only caravans etc?
  6. Mandatory Civillian Outfit Feels Forced and Perk Choice IS forced

I didn't read the OP carefully, while skimming, I noticed he said you should be able to rob the shopkeeper.

Can you actually rob the shopkeeper in warband? I don't recall that at all.
  7. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

Btw, currently the latest AMD processors which now seem to be solidly superior to intel are only about 10% FPS in benchmarks than my 6700k. I'd still change my mobo if it was a good enough jump for BL
  8. If I could make one wish, I would wish to get rid of the "main questline"

Ok, rephrase to "allow us to create a kingdom anytime"
    I don't know why youc an't just create your own kingdom at anytime, and the mainquest just kind of helps guide. I figured that's what it would do, not prevent you from sandboxing. I do agree that's against the spirit of sandboxing.
  9. Evolution is wrong,Development is right

3wtjr2nl1fs41.jpg

^ proof of evolution
  10. Evolution is wrong,Development is right

prove that i'm wrong.
    no one really cares to

do more acid-trip talking!
  11. 3600x better than 3700x on Bannerlord?

I'd like to upgrade possibly from my 6700k. I won't until I see some professional benchmarks, since only this game and Total War Warhammer are the two games I find worth upgrading my processor for.
  12. Shop disappearing

If the faction owned the settlement is hostile to you the shop is destroyed. I much prefer the more logical Warband system where they kept the shop open and just kept the profits for themselves. The shop is changed to something random and it's owned by someone else.

Sometimes the shop seems to survive. Perhaps it depends on if the lord who owns the fief where the shop is needs to have a negative relation to you as well
  13. Is this supposed to be butter?

Looks like a butta pie
  14. Evolution is wrong,Development is right

I had no idea Bannerlord covered such topics haha
Back
Top Bottom