Recent content by databyss

1. databyss

In Progress Stuck on Brightness Calibration Screen

I've managed to get past some of the issue with my remote desktop experience.

First, I'm booting the game with these arguments that I got from another thread:
    Code:
    \steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client>Bannerlord.exe /singleplayer _MODULES_*Native*SandBoxCore*CustomBattle*Sandbox*StoryMode*_MODULES_ /anticheat

My remote machine only has a 1080p monitor hooked up to it, while my local machine us using a 4k monitor.
    I noticed that the UI was only responding to mouse over in the top left quadrant of my screen, which led me to think it's only getting mouse events in the area of my remote machines local monitor.

So these are the steps I took to get the game to run in 1080p windowed resolution

1. To get past the brightness calibration screen, in engine_config.txt I set:
    Code:
    brightness_calibrated = 1
    2. Boot the game using the above command line.
    3. In game main menu go to Options, Video Tab
    4. I changed the video setting I changed the display mode to "Windowed" and hit ESC to quit the menu, then force canceled the process.
    5. Back in engine_config.txt, I set the resolution to the same as my remote machines local monitor.
    Code:
    display_width = 1920
    display_height = 1080
    6. Restarted the game with the above command line arguments, and now when I put the window in the top left of the screen, the mouse works everywhere.

I hope this is helpful to some folks.

Update:
    I was able to get into the game and play with this, but the mouse makes it unplayable. The left and right mouse movement is crazy fast, even with sensitivity set to 0.06. And the vertical mouse doesn't function in a noticeable way, so I'm always looking at either the ground, or the sky.
Back
Top Bottom