Recent content by DarkNord

1. DarkNord

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

How could i make troop uses specific weapon i give to it ever if its worse than the ones he has in inventory?
    basicly i would in dialog use (misspelled operation but i hope you understand which operation im thinkink about.The one putting item in ek_slot_1 or 2 etc)
    troop_set_item_inventory_slot but that still does not asure that troop will use this item.
    Also i dont wanna change price or any stats of that item nor i want to copy paste item's entry and use id of that copied entry and change stats or price (because i know how engine chooses weapons just its price isnt it?but i need price for second part of code)

I though about freeing all 4 inventory slots and that would fit but i cant do it with combination of
    Troop_get_slot
    and
    troop_remove_item.
    Hope you understand me... :grin:
  2. DarkNord

kalarhan said:
    Create empty lord troops (together with the others on module_troops.py)
    Exactly my idea  :lol:
  3. DarkNord

@Harry i have no idea whats Kaos political code but im willinng to help without searching around forum about whats that :grin:
  4. DarkNord

@Harry
    1.Put your code here (use cod tag that hashtag above emoticons),
    2.I cant seem to open your image like it's deleted so you should copy paste your error here.(In compiler screen click right click then select mark and then make like a box around whole output or just error part...than press ctrl+c which will copy all that,than just paste here.Again with code tag.).
  5. DarkNord

I added new race in module_skins and there is somethibg wrong with calfs.
    In game they are okay when im close to character from that race but when i move back from them around 15 metres calfs lose their texture and become white and model changes to model of lod1 of default calf (even if i delete lods from my brf).

What could i do?

Also calfs are just retextured ones so no problem with model its copy/paste and texture is same as native just bodies are like dark...but thats just color...
  6. DarkNord

Thank you snouz  :grin:
    and now
    1,why would hair texture be there?
    After i deleted all beards ( i copy/pasted male skin and step by step started adding my skin.and ofc renamed male to something new) i get a ctd in game so what should i do?
  7. DarkNord

Can someone explain me module_skins tuple?
    More precisely that face texture part as it uses a lot of hexodecimal code for which i dont see use and by testing i found that part is responsible for my ctds so can someone explain what they do on what to set them etc...
  8. DarkNord

In module skins part for face textures has also these  0xffeari like parts so for what is that?My idea is thats for sliders but to what i set it if i want slider to make no difference to model.(I mean that aging and hair color slider)
  9. DarkNord

Paying a modder to help me with a mod that i'm developing (Urgent)

Blackburn99 said:
    @Dark Nord

What will you say if i send you my mod, you add the body meshes delete the castles and earn some money, what do you say  :cool: :cool:
    How many oil fields you got?
    Yeah about 60-70$/hour i would make it...Are you willing to pay or is t better for you to start learning stuff from modding as your whole mod wont be just those 2 features so if you are not Sheik (how is it spelled?) dont expect to finish your mod.  :mrgreen:
  10. DarkNord

Ask peace from captured king ?

Link will show Winter's reply which is tutorial for Dialougs and biggest part of that feature (ask for peace) is done in dialougs...Just click on link and wait dont scroll.
  11. DarkNord

Thats called banner .
    It's imported in scene with trigger common_init_banner_chest (that chest next to banner is also initialized here).
    i think that is not mesh at all but tableau (something similar)
    Also there is couplr oc OSP which change banners.
    Editing banners is easy just go to native textures file find Banners (banners a,banners_b etc...) and edit them as you want.

Yeah... i have no idea what that folk is talking about...
  12. DarkNord

Paying a modder to help me with a mod that i'm developing (Urgent)

@Blackburn
    You should note that in troops entries tf_male and tf_female are flags for different races with body parts,overall look and sounds (like when you punch your orc you dont want him to cry like a little girl) defined in module_skins.So study skins and write your own for orcs and there you are...
    70$ will probably be sufficent for this.

@Kalarhan i need to think about my future...My kids have to live from something ... :mrgreen:
  13. DarkNord

kalarhan said:
    actually it is (as long he copied the same from VC) an array of triggers..
    Ooop.I thought its something like common init banner chest,i never looked into VC Mod Sys...Sorry kalarhan and Harry
  14. DarkNord

Need moder to help me

builder of the gods said:
    Ramaurant wanted people to copy a thing 1000 times
    I dont know i know only that he was recruiting and saying he will in exchange for that help with learning modding  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom