Recent content by DarkLight

1. DarkLight

EU Duel Completed European Duel Tournament Edition V (winner: Maximou) (48/48)

Your Nickname : Asediado
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/pnuktid/
    Your Nationality (optional) : Canary Islands
    I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules: Da
  2. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 6

Sir, i need to let you know, that thing you just said now is "cap". Kane's team gave def on only week 3.
    Well 1 week default still matters )X
  3. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 6

^ Agree with LP

I enjoyed this FL, In Fantasy Leagues defaults are normal at this stage of the tournament due to the nature of the competition, and to be honest the player base is not as active and reliable as it once was, none of these things are the fault of Ronny or the admin team wich put in the effort to make the tournament happen.

I only wish the default wins stuff was handled a bit better in the ruleset or something, my team got shafted because we played Ashs and Kanes team in Week 1 and 2 getting draws, then those teams just gave defaults to everyone after Week 2 wich just screwed us up in the ladder ):
  4. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 4

COC 8 - 8 HOMOFLOW

ggs
  5. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 3

COC 9 - 7 FFR

GGs wp.
  6. DarkLight

[FWL] Suggestions & Discussion

Could we please update the ladder XD
  7. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 2

COC 10 - 9 Wonwokie
  8. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 2

We are gonna need an extension for this official for probably Tuesday at around 20:00 bst
  9. DarkLight

[FWL] Suggestions & Discussion

Why did the format change from groupstage to ladder and why did we have 0 announcements...? Whats gonna happen now with the following weeks matches? Is it gonna be picking or random?
  10. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 1

COC 8-8 SS

Screenshots
  11. DarkLight

[FWL] Week 1

COC vs SS will be played on Monday 20:00 BST
  12. DarkLight

[FWL] Rosters & Transfers

Updated our IDs
  13. DarkLight

[FWL] Rosters & Transfers

Team Name:
    Coalición Canaria
    TAG
    COC
    Captain:
    DarkLight
    Banner:
    TBA

DarkLight
    ID2
    Charlini
    SirAlecks
    ID2
    Anubis
    ID2
    Artyom
    ID2
    Xerxes
    ID2
    Kade
    ID1
    ID2
    Haytimir
    ID2
    Asediado
    ID2
    Browarx
    ID2
    Plushka
    ID2
    Lucy_Negr
    ID1
    ID2
    Eagle
    ID1
    ID2
    IronGuard
    ID1
    ID2
  14. DarkLight

EU Native Battle Open Fantasy Warband League

This community has dealt with something very similar with Arni years ago, he stopped when he wised up and realised what type of scumbag he was, doing what he was doing, HE DIDNT GET UNBANNED FROM ANYWHERE because this community used to have some balls, and people cared a lot more about the game back then that now.

If a majority people are fine playing with an individual like him who threats people with DDoss just for the sake to try and keep playing Warband then thats their decision, but I am not gonna be put through that bull****, honestly it just kills the whole spirit of competition having a guy like that playing.
Back
Top Bottom