Recent content by Dark Assassin

1. Resolved Camel Riders Issue

Hi, can you provide screenshots of this bug happening in field battle?

Sorry, lost the save game and can't replicate the effect, maybe it was fixed in newer patches. anyways if I find it again I will tag you.
  2. Resolved Crossed swords icon shown on global map where no battle is happening

I am not sure, but isn't it in place of some battle that you fought? I think after big battles that icon appears over the location
  3. SP - General Worst crossbow in shops requires 20 crossbow skill

Well, if I don't have enough skill to use a crossbow, how can I use one in a tournament? It doesn't make sense. Also, if that is the only way to learn crossbow, then that is just dumb. Back to the original point that there needs to be a crossbow I can use in the world, not just in tournaments. Thanks for the reply though.

I think the game actually does a pretty good job with that at least lorewise, as you cannot go to battles to test weapons. And forces you to go to the training field or to practice fight in Vlandia's Arenas so that you may learn how to use them. I think all bows and crossbows should have at least 10 of skill to be able to take them to battle, since in real liffe if you wanted to learn how to shoot a bow in the midle of a battle you would get wrecked.

But I understand that from a point of view of multiple playtroughs, It can be a bit of a grind (that can be easily overcomed with a few points in character creation.)
  4. SP - General Worst crossbow in shops requires 20 crossbow skill

Just do a few tournaments in Vlandia should be enough to get to 20.
  5. SP - General Siege AI needs to be improved

First of all let me say that I love this game and series in general, and a big thank you for the devs for letting us experience the Game in Early Access and for the amazing support they are giving with updates almost every day. I am sorry to say it like this but the AI for sieges needs to be...
  6. Resolved Bug in Main Quest when trying to create imperial faction.

Just found this bug while trying to create my own kingdom, don't know if it has anything to do with being a vassal to Vladia while advancing the main quest. Game Version: Last Beta Version
  7. Resolved Ram keeps accumulating until it reaches 12GB then crashes

Yup. This is known as "memory leak".
    What is the size you had set for your virtual memory?

32 GB
  8. Resolved Camel Riders Issue

Camel riders are glitching both in the party menu and in battles. The typical model stretching that has already been reported several times. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB (Overclocked) RAM:16GB
  9. Resolved Ram keeps accumulating until it reaches 12GB then crashes

I've noticed that after doing some battles the ram does not unload and in fact keeps accumulating but only crashes when I go to battle after reaching the 12 GB "limit" in the campaign map you can still play and talk to people. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB RAM:16GB
  10. Need More Info Black boxes around unites in army after updating to beta branche 1.2.0

There was a similar thread a few days ago,
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...tic-black-squares-covering-the-screen.409957/

I used to get the same problem but in differents colors

and

It seems the fix is deactivating screen space reflections. If you don't want to do that usually if you switch to first person and dismount the problem will disappear .
  11. Headphones or Surround

I just started using dolby a couple of weeks ago and it's recommended to disable any 7.1 or 5.1 option on your headset.
    ''The in-game audio settings are completely separate from your Xbox's audio settings. The in-game settings manage the mix and compression of the in-game audio, which has been preset by the devs for the best mix for specific use cases. It has nothing to do with how the audio is actually processed on the system level, which is what Dolby Atmos for Headphones and the other Xbox system settings change. ''
    Best result that I found, so I think headphones is best
    Thanks.
  12. Need More Info Lord called Wrong Unit

When Selecting cavalry most of the times your lord will say footmen or infantry instead of the right name. It also Happens with horse archers but to a lesser degree.
  13. Resolved Headphones or Surround?

What are the right audio settings to use for surround headphones?
  14. Headphones or Surround?

Should I choose Surround in the Audio Config to use with Dolby Atmos for windows? Or do I use Headphones?
Back
Top Bottom