Recent content by Dare2Die

1. Dare2Die

[MEDIA] [fans-retexture] Prophesy of Pendor Armor Retexture Screenshots

Hi Dare2Die, would you be so kind to share this project? I would love to use some of them on my new playthrough. I will be mainly using them for personal use and not for uploading. Thanks

Regards,
    dean187
    Sorry, it's for submodder only

making a submod are time consuming, so, just be patient.. there's already a progress shared about Pendor submod on Pendor's Discord.. so, just wait and see
  2. Dare2Die

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

Hello! Sorry if I misunderstood and this is not the right place to ask random little questions unworthy of a new thread. Can someone tell me if I lose something lore-wise if I don't join Griffon KO? (Aside from armors and GM quest, which I have a tweak to do elsewhere) Do I miss any cinematic or anything if I go straight with a CKO?
    why not join Griffon or other KO you like, and still make your own CKO?

if you can do both, why not? right?
  3. Dare2Die

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

"Unrecognized opcode 2709.; LINE NO: 90:
    At script: game_get_item_extra_text.
    At script: game_get_item_extra_text."

I'm getting this red pop up message on like half the items in the game when I run my cursor over them.

Then I'm getting:

"Unrecognized opcode 2077.; LINE NO: 36:
    At Mission Template mst_town_default trigger no: 2 conditions.
    At Mission Template mst_town_default trigger no: 2 conditions."

Multiple times entering the tavern (where I guess the usual merchant guy you do the first quest for appears.

This is a fresh install of both Warband and POP and I have no idea why these things are happening but it's severely annoying, and multiple different versions of the opcode keeps popping up. This isn't happening in Native, just POP. Anyone know what's up? I can't seem to find anyone experiencing similar during a search of this thread or google. Thank you.
    Hmmmm. fresh install. Linux? or Mac? or Windows?
  4. Dare2Die

Finally updated my Knighthood Project
  5. Dare2Die

Hi
    Excuse me
    How can i have thise retexture armors
    I love them
    Those are very beautiful i have ever seen ??
    some already in a pack, just download it, paste in the mod folder and replace like this one..
    Al-Aziz Arsenal

some is released as an assets pack like this..
    Dare2Die Random Project

some is just not released yet.. be patient, it will be uploaded in the future in a Pendor submod :xf-wink:
  6. Dare2Die

Can't seem to capture Kajuda The Ravager, no matter how much I savescum him with 8 Prisoner Management. Is he scripted to always escape?
    capture chance are prerolled. just accept it and move on.
  7. Dare2Die

Guys do you know if the options to create multiple CKO (not multiple chapter of the same) was removed? I'm sure it was doable in the past, but now I just get the option to create a chapter of my already existing CKO, or any other KO. I do have the money, qualis gems and general requirements
    that's never been a thing.
    dunno in super earlier version.
  8. Dare2Die

[Submod WIP] More Barclay things

I considered use a already posted but to avoid problem with creators or problem posting the mod i chose to just make the model, besides, the style will be closer to the original arquebus
    if assets is declared as an OSP. Everyone is free to use, modify that assets. just write credit of them.
    and about the style. I think Almost all musket have similar style, only color choice that might be different, and you can edit it easily.
    but, it's your sub mod, so it's up to you.
  9. Dare2Die

[Submod WIP] More Barclay things

there's ton of musket OSP out there that you can use for your submod.
  10. Dare2Die

LSP Other 3D Art Dare2Die Random Project

I thought hit boxes provided animated collision meshes and that they scaled with the bones of the underlying skeleton. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...ial-hit-boxes-manipulation-in-openbrf.214058/
    wait, so, I can just remake the hit box? that's what I never do.
  11. Dare2Die

right. good idea.
    By the way, is there some way to make it so the elephant acts as a solid object? Right now you can ride right through an elephant :smile: Would making a collision mesh based on the elephant body work?
    nice suggestion. i usually make a collision mesh for static object. never try it for movable object. I will try to make it and upload it.
  12. Dare2Die

Beautiful! The elephants work very well, good idea to set up a howdah at the saddle point and have the actual elephant be somewhat smaller than a horse. I tested it at 180% scale and it looks right.

AOT-battle-test.jpg

AOT2.jpg
    thanks, suggested scale is between 175% and 200%. even then, it's still hard to rig that elephant.
  13. Dare2Die

Updated the Original Post
  14. Dare2Die

Nice variety! It's cool! (y)
    Thank you very much. It's because of your awesome OSP. All of CWE assets is a masterpiece.
Back
Top Bottom