Recent content by Damacon

1. Perisno 1.0 - Main Thread | V1.001: 4-8-2020

I'm looking forward to the new female and male Perisno troops. Makes me really wanna make my own Kingdom.
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Only read after you have done the TL fort quest...
    How do you do the abondoned stronghold quest? I have 16 Assassins with fast x-bows hitting me for 20+ even with some of the best armor and shield in the game. Both me and my companions (Tamaris, Dietrich, Marcus and Arcanus) just barley make it up the ladders before we die.
    I've tried to go through the gate but same result.
    I've tried to stay under the walls but didn't work either
    I've tried to use arulo leafbombs, didn't work
    I've tried to snipe them down from afar. But their 10+ bolts vs my 1 is not a fair fight

Is there some magic way or am I just doing it wrong?
  3. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Zeladeck the choosen one, should he have 700+troops after 90days?
  4. CTDs

Earlier my game crashed every 45min. Yesterday I tried to factory reset my Rx580 and did not update drivers. No CTD in over 5h game time :smile:
  5. A good way to start in 0.9?

Are there any way to get a good start in 0.9? Troops seem to be way more expensive to update and with the changes to hired mercenaries and blunt weapons it's not reliable to get prisoners and sell them. I tried to be a hired mercenary for Drahara and wait for a big number advantage in fights...
  6. Perisno 0.9 - The Main Thread (HF6 - February 04, 2019, 08:10:15 PM)

xsarfax said:
    "Hired Defender" should be someone with 1h or 2h + crossbow (without crossbow eq is to "expensive") and its ok for me, but i cant equip him with bolts (no dialog option for that)
    GiRujrA.jpg

Both Arrows and Crossbow Bolts are in "Bows and amunation" menu :smile:
  7. CTDs

Mine just crashed (again). In my estimates it's maybe once every hour of gameplay.
    Specs - Ryzen 2600x and RX580 8gb. No perfromance issue playing on 2560x1440. Windows 10 home version (original).
    Experienced maybe 10 CTD's during 300+ hours on earlier Perisno versions. Battle size is ~800 through the "Battle Sizer" (changed from 378 after the second CTD).

I'm a male dwarf in day 14. Zaira, Thrak, Slyter and Tylen as companions. My character has the same gear i had exciting the mine (used that start) except weilding Nisayian's Legacy and have a pony.
    I have a very diverse party with a few of each: bounty hunters, mercenary stalkers, kaikoth footmen, a few bakhal soldiers, Drahara wind archers, drahara elite spearmen, perisno novice and just got 3 elintor recruits. A total of 34 in the party.

Setting: Just attacked a Anakars party of 14. They hade 14+40 So thought I could get some money from prisoners and maybe recruit a few. Everything went well, they hade 2 riding archers left went the crashed. Froze for 3sec then went back to desktop.

I checked "Load textures on demand" and it's on.

Never had a CTD outside of a battle as far as I know.
  8. Which fraction will you go with on your first run through on 0.9?

Havent played it in quite som time so will do a playthrough (~200days maybe) with a big faction (Tolrania or Hakkon probably. But as a hired mercenary with the dwarves and maybe even a month with Arulo) see all the changes and then do a longer where I will play as a hyper aggressive perisno king with the companions as vassals.
    I will probably start as a Noble in the second.
  9. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Just went through the added/removed/revamped stuff on the first page and I'm really looking forward to this.
    The changes to leaf bombs and bear cavalry really make me wanna try them out...but they lack any kind of agression and seems like they only sit in their part and gather troops. Might be really boring in the long run. Seems like the only way is to gather a fat army of mercenaries, cut them down and restart Arulo from their land with me as the leader. Then Advance for Geldar with companions as vassals and later on Forniron in a blitzattack when they are in war with Zann,Tolrania or Hakkon

I've spent ~450h on warband and atleast 350 of them in Perisno. For me, this mod is the reason to even play M&B again.
Back
Top Bottom