Recent content by Dalkar

1. Dalkar

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

You can make them at a cooking pot with a load of snowberries iirc or buy them from in Alchemist's shops in Dawnstar, Winterhold (from Birna) and Windhelm.
  2. Dalkar

Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Getting a dickish bug where I can't interact with vampires, dragons or draugr. Really could do without a reinstall as my internet's basically down to nothing these days. Weirdly, resurrecting my character fixes it momentarily but also removes all my perks, etc. ****ing Skyrim Magic
  3. Dalkar

Anyone tried Dwarf Fortress?

The whole spaghetti legs problem can be solved with a little tissue_template_default tweaking. Thanks to the intuitive coding it takes literally two minutes.

After a little arena testing, it seems size matters a lot more this version. You get hit once by a particularly large creature in the torso or head and you explode into gore and you're dead instantly, bronze colossi can now kill most creatures in one go by doing this. Bit more realistic reaction to being hit in the chest with a fist the size of an SUV than a few broken ribs.
    Throwing and falling are particularly more deadly by way of this also, as a torso/head hit to the ground and you turn into some sort of cheap supermarket equivalent of tomato puree.
  4. Dalkar

What are you playing right now?

Chronicles of Riddick Butcher Bay and Dark Athena. Enjoyably difficult, if a little short.
  5. Dalkar

Starpoint Gemini. Fun game but dat voice acting tho
  6. Dalkar

A Song of Ice and Fire

Maybe not after Dragonstone iirc.
  7. Dalkar

What TV series are you watching?

No, it just focuses on those incidents of murder involving supernatural villains, otherwise it'd be a standard cop show :razz:
    Plus it's not like all the Wesen are bad guys.
  8. Dalkar

Metal, metal, metal

Considering most djent bands are basically just metalcore bands who bought a few Axe Fx II's it is technically metal.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but thrash probably wasn't 'troo metulz' back in the day to elitists. New things are scary, right?
  9. Dalkar

What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Had a troublesome tooth pulled, no more wrenching tooth agony :smile:
    Mouth injections are the most awful thing though.
  10. Dalkar

Metal, metal, metal

Rebelknight said:
    Do you guys hate Nu Metal?
    If yes, can you tell me why?

No ''its suckz ballz'' comment and the like please.

I like various kind of metal including Nu metal, i can go from Judas Priest to slipknot.
    Elitists banned me from the Metal Archive website for saying that i liked Nu metal.

This elitism is the reason I am sick of the metal community.

Most of the people who do bash it for having elements of hip-hop, a general lack of technicality and lack of guitar solos compared to other metal types. Your more extreme metalheads will dislike it due to lack of screaming and what not.
  11. Dalkar

King of Dragon Pass.
    Going with an Eurmal worshipper's advice each time is the best way to play this game
  12. Dalkar

Rate the song above you!

Doesn't do it for me, a bit slow. Makes me want to learn French though  :razz: 2/5

13. Dalkar

Radalan said:
    Dalkar said:
    Watching Grimm on Netflix. Good ****.

I tried watching the first episode.

When the bald yellow guy jumped from a bush to brawl with the main character, I felt a little trickle of vomit run down my cheek.
    You should get that checked
  14. Dalkar

Watching Grimm on Netflix. Good ****.
  15. Dalkar

Rate the song above you!

That was ****ing excellent 5/5

Most of Kanye's stuff isn't usually my tipple but this entire album is fantastic
Back
Top Bottom