Recent content by Dailyfix

1. Dailyfix

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Not really a screenshot or 30 per seconds, i just started this series for youtube.
  2. Dailyfix

Media

This mod has been requested for a mini series, so why not right.
    Have fun!

3. Dailyfix

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

This has been a bit since i have played Medieval Conquest but i am glade that i started playing this mod again.

4. Dailyfix

Almost forgotten do drop my first episode in here.

5. Dailyfix

finally tomorrow i am going back to this mod. was hoping to see a small bug fix or i am just a noob.
    like the companion export and import would be fun to be able to add some subs to my series in an easy way.
    also the companion auto equipment could use a tiny bit of work.

never the less i keep getting back to the mod 
  6. Dailyfix

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Hey guys just started my series on 1.3 will only have 2 episode a week Tuesday and Friday. i am not that well known with the mod, so your expertise is very welcome. 

7. Dailyfix

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Instead of starting over, i am continuing from 3.1 into 4.0 ( basicly just did a bit of off-cam work and added all the people that requested to be in my army as a companion.

Releases mon/wed/fri (or more when i have the time to make episodes).

8. Dailyfix

new version, new start.
    release of the series: Monday,Wednesday,Friday

I wanted to start this series of from the start due to its somewhat more difficult start.

9. Dailyfix

Finally managed to get into this amazing mod.
    we are playing as Mr. Sexy... (not my own fantasy at work here)

10. Dailyfix

MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Special thanks to 501st Clone Troopers Legion and Valion Squad for having me.
    Hope for more to come.

11. Dailyfix

Media

New series from Monday to Friday Nova Aetas 4.1

12. Dailyfix

i am glade it isn't just me, i got it from steam so i thought it might have gone wrong with the relocation of the mod.

to be honest never got around to play 1257 but this mod i am gonna be playing for multiple series
  13. Dailyfix

Having a ton of fun playing this mod, i do however have some issues with the companion export mainly it doesn't work for me.
    Aslo some minor glitches in the castle halls or the scotish empire.

Could use a ton of feedback.

Video below is of my series 5ep a week for if your bored
  14. Dailyfix

Attack on Titan

26-08-2016 komt Attack on Titan uit misschien grappig om te proberen? link below
Back
Top Bottom