Recent content by Dago Wolfrider

1. Dago Wolfrider

[BoP: The Fifth Sun] Main Thread | Deadline June 14th

I, Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, will be unfortunately incapable of visiting Chactemal personally for the funeral, yet I will make sure to indirectly participate in the commemoration of the passing of such a noble woman. May her memory live forever in her family's heart and the one of...
  2. Dago Wolfrider

The king of Acoliman is happy to announce that a future marriage between Tzahthyo, daughter of the king of Acoliman, and Huijaca,son of the ruler of Tlacuitlapan, will take place in Acoliman in a date that has yet to be decided, in more than four years' time. This act will create and celebrate...
  3. Dago Wolfrider

Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, would like to express his most sincere condolences to the people of Cempoallan. The people of Acoliman are ready to offer their help to king A'kta'ti and his people. It's with great displeasure that our king is forced to refuse the gentle invitation of...
  4. Dago Wolfrider

Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, is more than happy to express his congratulations to the eminent host of the ballgame and his ballgame team. We were more than glad to attend such contest and we really hope that our gifts and our prizes will be appreciated. Nevertheless, the outcome of...
  5. Dago Wolfrider

Alpha Centauri BoP: The Colonization of Planet

My pleasure, Bhaiya Ji Lal!
  6. Dago Wolfrider

The FSFH's flag has been changed.
  7. Dago Wolfrider

Faction name: Free Society For Hope aka FSFH Faction flag: Faction Description: The FSFH is an open society that aims to help humans in need no matter their beliefs or nationality. In order to do so, the FSFH has invested much in their scientific and medical department. Not to talk about the...
  8. Dago Wolfrider

Armenian Genocide (?)

We all know that Uruguay is evil, look at what they did to Paraguay. If it wasn't for the Uruguayan war, Paraguay wouldn't have lost the majority of its population. :iamamoron:
  9. Dago Wolfrider

Dago Wolfrider reporting for duty.
  10. Dago Wolfrider

Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, is proud to publicly announce that he will make sure that a fair play prize will be awarded in the next ballgame contest. Acoliman will not directly partecipate to the said event, but its citizens will support (from Acoliman and in the ballcourt stands) the...
  11. Dago Wolfrider

Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, is more than glad to accept the invitation of the glorious Cavujancha. The best craftsmen in his kingdom are already working on the magnificent gifts that the monarch himself will present to Terazi during these festivities. May our shared future be prosperous.
  12. Dago Wolfrider

Retamayooho Na Dehe, king of Acoliman, can't help but praise Cholollan's effort to help his poor subjects. Such endeavor can't be unnoticed. He also hopes that no violence will erupt because of Cholollan's religious reformation. May those state programs bring great prosperity and happiness to...
  13. Dago Wolfrider

[BoP: 1910] BoP: Europe 1910 - Introduction/Application Thread

I am ready and eager to continue playing as Denmark or whoever is needed. In my humble opinion, the campaign should restart in 1910 or 1901, though. "The setting is quiet fun with alma’s crazyness. I also want to aplaud you Sarado for being committed and brave enough to continue this game. That...
  14. Dago Wolfrider

Sell them alcohol. Double profit.