Recent content by Dabos37

1. Quest to start/stop wars.

I have suggested this in general forum but It is a good idea to also talk about It here. Please add quests to be able to start or stop wars between kingdoms like in Warband. This would be a great addition which could improve and help in a lot of areas of the game. For example, It allows us to...
  2. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Nice, thanks! I know you guys are pretty busy, but please check the war/ peace declaration system when you have time. It looks like there is a pretty nice and deep system in the game but need to be polished. Thanks!
  3. Is This Game Fun?

Yeah, polls are not really a good way to meassure how good this game is. Making a poll today would show pretty bad results, but making the same poll tomorrow after a good patch would be totally different. While I love this game and I think It will be my all-time favorite game, I have been...
  4. Is the game in a good state atm?

Not sure if you have checked this thread yet: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/just-another-thread-about-op-archers.428695/ I have done tons of tests and while reducing accuracy helps a bit, the main problems are: - Shielded units do not use shields properly to block...
  5. Is the game in a good state atm?

Not just peasants. Any unshielded unit is currently getting wrecked by archers pretty fast. I have made some tests and even a legionary gets killed just with two shoots froms Empire Palatine Guards if one of them is a headshoot. The thing is that headshots happens pretty often. I think that...
  6. Is the game in a good state atm?

Rebellions, improved diplomacy, aging & permanent death, crimen system, improved lord interactions, improved clan interactions, etc.
  7. Has anyone seen any Rhomphaia or Noble Bows for sale in 1.4.3?

This is one of the things that TW could fix pretty fast but for some reason, It does not happen. Agree with high tier equipment should be available since day 1. I do not get the reason behind the current situation.
  8. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

That would be great! I also would like to have an option about allowing my clan members to join other armies or not. I have noticed that family members are able to join my faction armies (leaded by AI lord) but same not happens for my companions acting as party leaders. I am in favor of making...
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Hahahahaha
  10. Ongoing War challenges in Campaign

Replacements system is working properly now, so clans are now able to lead armies with different members if some of them get captured. On the other hand, snowballing is still an issue so not sure if It is the best moment to Increase prision time for AI lords.
  11. Is This Game Fun?

Game totally worth the 50 bucks. You are probably reading people here with +300 hours played constantly complaining about the game. It is just frustation, because the game could be even much better, but the game is already fun and enjoyable. +400 hours played here.
  12. Just another thread about OP Archers.

The thing is that I started checking this parameter which makes more sense to be related to AI using shields to block projectiles: agentDrivenProperties.AiUseShieldAgainstEnemyMissileProbability = 0.1f + num * 0.6f + num3 * 0.2f; I have even changed this line to...
  13. Just another thread about OP Archers.

And here you have an actual battle with the mod *archers accuracy untouched in this mod, just shield parameter modified(> Yes, everything looks ok for the moment, melee fight is exactly the same as before: @mylittletantan again, thank you very much for the help!
  14. Just another thread about OP Archers.

Ok I have found this in the same ddl file and in same class ( AgentStatCalculateModel ): agentDrivenProperties.AiRaiseShieldDelayTimeBase = -0.75f + 0.5f * num; Changed for this: agentDrivenProperties.AiRaiseShieldDelayTimeBase = 2f + 0.5f * num; The result: As you can see, units are...