Recent content by Cyphas_Cain

1. Cyphas_Cain

SP Sci-Fi Fantasy [M&B] Age of Apathy, A 40k mod

QuailLover said:
    My old mod's resources have Tau weapons and armor, if he wants to use them.

I have your mod and im working on them as i type.

I am a collector and i create diaramas when i can afford it, So im using models and White Dwarfs as reference.

TMAN78 said:
    Any chance of the tau being in game?

I dont know as of yet, i have QuailLover's mod to play with so we will see.

Im working on rigging atm. trying to get a IG Armour set in. But from what i gather, aloot of the tut's are a bit old and the version i've got (1.0.11 ((I think)) has somethings that they dont even mention, so it looks like
    i have to figure some steps out myself (Unless im seriously missing something/s)

Im thinking i may stick to building and texturing for the moment and get to the gritty stuff later

Once again, thanks for the vote of confidence and support. I hope i can keep the 40K fans happy

Cyphas Cain
    Comissar
    597th Valhallan
  2. Cyphas_Cain

SergeantOG said:
    I can offer my Bolt Gun again  :mrgreen:

unbenanntsd.png

Kool Thanks.
    Just let me know where i can get it from.

On another subject, my last post with the imperial guard outpost, I have figured out the textures, But i am also building another one.
    For what it looks like go to
    http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?categoryId=&pIndex=4&aId=3800025a&start=5&_requestid=424067
    Its the big dirty brown building. Now i have to figure out sizing and such. I hope to have a in-game pic by the end of the week but no promises.

Once again thanks for the support.

Cyphas Cain
    Commissar
    Valhallan 598th
  3. Cyphas_Cain

G'day

This one i've been working on for the last couple of days, trying different textures and stuff.

I would love to see one of these in a city, or battlefield but I made a stuff up when i was texturing.
    I forgot to save the eagle that i painted and i combined the layers before i got on CG Textures to get some detail.
    So it aint the pretty and i will most likely retexture it before putting in the game.  :mrgreen:
    guardtoer.jpg
  4. Cyphas_Cain

I will be buying the fire and swordsoon so i may change it to that one.

But at this point, i only own M&B so thats what im doing it for
  5. Cyphas_Cain

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Accually, GW doesn't close down every NFP player made mod.

A group by the name of  {TF&O} (Tanith First & Only) Created a mod for Egosofts X3: Terran Conflict.
    GW Found out, and they didn't even do a thing. The pm the team leader of {TF&O} received stated that the only reason they were letting the team continue was on the basis that they are not making money of it.

I know of one project GW shut down was a NFP movie, reason stating it was such poor quality.

GW will only shut down any mods,movies or such, if the creator and not them are making money.
  6. Cyphas_Cain

QuailLover said:
    As usual, I'm offering the resources of my old 40k mod.

Thanks QuailLover. I shall look into ur mod
  7. Cyphas_Cain

G'day, Now i know thats there some Warhammer 40k and  Warhammer Fantasy mods out there. I should know i looked! Im doing this in order to learn the ins and outs of the MS. But if i get enough intrest or enough ppl wanting it, i might consider continuing. Plans:
  8. Cyphas_Cain

Whats Wrong

thanks again

MadocComadrin said:
    Much better. Next you might want to work on texturing some detail and lighting. Especially, take the dodge brush to the corners of the metal parts and take the burn brush to the acute corners (ie. between the barrel and the stock). Also, you could probably use less hard edges as well.

Im gunna try and do some more on it today.
  9. Cyphas_Cain

Whats Wrong

Thanks for the tips.

Here wat you think.
    I know it aint the best but its something to help me learn how to do things with the MS.

longlas.jpg
  10. Cyphas_Cain

B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Wohooo, Finally someone is making a real effort to create a mod from the GW range.

Furok - Love the work, tell the team to keep it up

11. Cyphas_Cain

Whats Wrong

It was texture in Wings 3D. The testure is streaking on an upwards angle.
  12. Cyphas_Cain

Whats Wrong

This is one of my creations but the UAV doesnt look right. I have scoured the net and cant find a solution. Any takers Thanks
Back
Top Bottom