Recent content by CutContent

1. CutContent

Suggestions for new MS operations in Warband

He could set them to a different team to prevent the reaction to enemies, for the spin to the closest exit, no idea.
    You cant set the team to neutral
  2. CutContent

Suggestions for new MS operations in Warband

Hopefully the devs or TW employees will see this. > Setting/operation for agents to always cast a shadow (even after death and on top of scene objects) > Make the set morph key able to affect more morph targets rather than just the first 7 or 8 > operation to change certain body parts of an...
  3. CutContent

spawn_agent doesn't work in MB 1011 in a mission trigger?

Im literally just putting (spawn_agent, "trp_guide") by itself in a mission trigger that checks once the first second a mission/scene is loaded. I found out if i put it in the conditions block it doesnt crash it and still works, very wierd. any ideas?
  4. CutContent

Exception unhandled:
    Unhandled exception at 0x00542195 in mount&blade.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow (parameters: 0x00000000, 0x08F121A0).
  5. CutContent

Everytime I use the spawn_agent operation in a mission trigger it crashes the game, why is this? It works fine if executed from a dialog. I use windows 8
  6. CutContent

SP Modern [WB] Xobo/SimLifeRPG

I think it's a sick feature. I would love to see how you handle the story interactions that can be solved with either violence or a more pacifist friendly option.
    Thanks! A pacifist option would basically imply a dialogue focused RPG with the challenges being in exploring/finding things or choosing smart dialogue options and making sure certain charm/social related character skills are levelled up, or if you belong to certain clubs. I think I'll make it so as long as you're defending yourself the game will still recognize your character as a pacifist so it's not too restrictive, not sure if i can make the game detect that but I'll see.
  7. CutContent

character emotions

I don't get the point of the pacifist run. Is the goal of that to simply acquire wealth and buy everything?

Acquire wealth
    Focus on story and characters
    And just some people don't like violence, it's a RPG mod. It was originally called SimLifeRPG before I changed it to Xobo. It wouldn't be very RPG if you were forced to be a warrior or killer every single time. Also this mod has a real permanent death chance if you fall in battle, and by that I mean the game sets you statically and invisibly infinite camping on the map and forcibly auto saves when you die so if you die it's game over and have to start over from scratch, your companions can permanently die also. battles are dangerous
    Also some NPCs like pacifist characters
  8. CutContent

all my custom races are female

I don't care if theyre refered to as female by other troops my main problem is that they use the female vertex frame for armors making them even look feminime when they're male. How do I fix this? I made sure the male characters have even numbered indexes in header_troops
  9. CutContent

Mount and Blade and Warband use a modified Quake 3 engine

The vertex animated meshes use an md3 format which is a format developed by id software for idtech3 (Quake 3 engine). id tech 3 became open source in 2005, warrider came out in 2006. This explains why mount and blade's engine is a disaster graphically, using a 1999 engine. A 2008-2010 game that...
  10. CutContent

New companions
    20210102183745_1.jpg

Added the ability to work a job and earn wages for pacifist playthroughs, so you're not forced to be warrior. Your job has a randomly generated boss hero troop, who you can interact with and climb up the corporate ladder.
    20210102205834_1.jpg

You can recruit town walkers as hero companions, will add their own randomly generated personalities soon
    (the name, appearance and clothing of this town walker was completely randomly generated)
    20210101000317_1.jpg
  11. CutContent

Persistent Unqie Randomly Generated town walker identities is now a feature!
  12. CutContent

WSE problem

The game creates npc agents out of the troop template "trp_town_walker_1" and "trp_town_walker_2" for normal town scenes, each agent has a unique random face key. I need the face key of the randomized unique agent that is created from the trp_town_walker_x
  13. CutContent

WSE problem

No you don't bother me at all I try to understand too, Have you tried what I sent you before?
    And of course happy new year!
    What you sent before will get the troop of the walker and get the face code as defined for the troop in module_troops. it still doesn't work, it wont get the agent's unique face keys. Happy new year to you too

EDIT: I've seen that persistent troop identities found some way to store an agent's face key, not sure how. You don't need WSE to play the module either
  14. CutContent

WSE problem

Your issue is: troop_set_face_keys set a string but agent_get_dna doesn't store a string, try to do this:
    Python:
     [anyone|plyr,"town_dweller_talk", [
                         ], "want to join my party?", "td_join",
                          [
                             #(str_clear, s0), <- this line is useless because you assign a string to a new value
                             #(agent_get_dna, s0, "$g_talk_agent"), not s0 but a local var but we don't need it
                             (agent_get_troop_id, ":cur_troop", "$g_talk_agent"),# store the agent's troop into a local var
                             (str_store_troop_face_keys, s0, ":cur_troop"),# store the agent's troop face keys into a string
                             (troop_set_face_keys, "trp_joinermale1", s0),# finally sets the face keys
                          ]],
    [anyone,"td_join", [
                         ], "ok", "close_window",
                          [
                             (troop_join, "trp_joinermale1"),
                          ]],

Tell me if it works.
    I put my WSE files into warbands directory (the loader.exe and stuff) instead of my module so i dont get errors anymore, but it still doesn't work.
    Sorry if i'm bothering you with this, I changed the ":dna" to reg1 but like I said it still doesn't work because the troop (trp_joinermale1) isn't the agent's face.
  15. CutContent

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.9.5 for 1.174

Warsword Dungeons is crashing for me when initializing the game/starting a new game. I also have this problem https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/wse-problem.436448/
Back
Top Bottom