Recent content by Crocodile

1. Arzagos creating kingdom still bugged?

I see the issue is very old and is not resolved... has anyone any effective wroaround? It seems that old console commands do not work anymore... The problem is with creating non-imperial kingdom in main quest with Arzagos after picking some wrong options before with him. I have 4 options but in...
  2. Should All Lvl 2+ Seige Towers Be Changed To Ramps Instead Of Ladders?

exactly - it is done in the waiting time
  3. Pregnancy

Guys, I have read on Steam forum that the solution is to make a wife governowr in some town, to have a beer in inventory and to wait in that place. After loooong time waiting for the things to happen I did exactly that. Worked almost instantly :smile:. I wonder if it is always a solution. Many times my other wife in other playthrough got pregnant while wondering with her hrough the map I think but I never payed attantion. Now this trickl seems to work. Check if it will work for all of you too. And I mean version 1.4.0. with mods but no mod is fertility related.
  4. Perk regarding bows on horseback uneffective

Yeah, so I make a third playthrough and when I choose a perk enabling me to use any bow on horseback it does not work. Can something be done with it?
Back
Top Bottom