Recent content by crockhill

1. Need More Info Loading Screen Crash - Could Not Get New Memory from the Operation System

Can you try deleting the configs folder of Bannerlord located under the documents folder? Also delete the Bannerlord ProgramData folder.
    Hello. It's been a few months, I wanted to check to see if you had figured out a solution/ workaround for this issue. Thanks!
  2. Need More Info Loading Screen Crash - Could Not Get New Memory from the Operation System

Hello. I just did as you suggested and I was met with the same error message on the loading screen upon starting the game.
  3. Need More Info Loading Screen Crash - Could Not Get New Memory from the Operation System

Yes, sorry for the late reply. I have been unable to play the game since reinstalling it a few weeks ago.
  4. Need More Info Loading Screen Crash - Could Not Get New Memory from the Operation System

Summary: I recently redownloaded M&B II after a long break (I took a few months off after playing nonstop initial release to let the updates catch up a bit). I have been unable to get past the loading screen. I have gone through the common issues and workarounds but have been unable to solve...
Back
Top Bottom