Recent content by Cpt.Braca

1. Cpt.Braca

Anybody else made any interesting characters yet?

as above, for example I had a bash at Lord Farquaad Of course I toggled that height to minimum ?
  2. Cpt.Braca

How are you guys making money?

In my game that is stuck in a fief designation crash cycle now I was easily making 10k per day, and extra through my own sales, AFTER maintenance for several 100+ garrisons (of cheap units admittedly) but a personal army of 200ish top elite troops (and a few odds and ends in training to replace the few losses sustained).

I had no workshops as I forgot to buy any.
    I had 3 trade caravans. The trick is assaulting lucrative places and focusing on building them up.

First city I took was revyl because its super easy to defend that peninsular (only one way in or out) few k for peace with the sturgians. Got food/trade sorted out the went after the expensive nice cities from the war torn empire factions, Epicotrea, Diathma, argoros (argoron?... the city east of Diathma). I think I personally owned rhesus castle and the one behind Revyl too.

Anyway. Land ownership. That's how you make pots of money. Their income and any war/loot income resulted in over 1.5million at one point.
  3. Cpt.Braca

Need More Info CTD when attacking enemies on world map.

+1

Exact same situation as above here too.
  4. Cpt.Braca

Consistent CTD on fief designation/Kingdom screen?

Perhaps it is just this one save (I will create a new one today), but I have a game where everytime I try accessing the Kingdom screen and designate who gets the land (as I am the king of my empire) the second I click done it freezes then CTD. (I have been reporting it with the crash reporter...
  5. Cpt.Braca

biggest issues with bannerlord (POLL)

It's my own fault really; I got too swept up in a specific campaign during an early access stage. I literally cannot acces the kingdom page now without crashing so it has stunted gameplay quite significantly. :xf-frown:
  6. Cpt.Braca

In Progress Memory leak on Save/Load

Forwarded this issue to the developers.
    Thanks for reporting and for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience.

Not a problem ,I try to fill out crash reports too when they pop up but as im not really that technically minded I probably dont provide that much useful info.
    Regardless, my thanks to you and the Dev team for being so dedicated to patching an fixing as you have, it's been amazing and reassuring!
  7. Cpt.Braca

True, and I do notice that when you engage in talking with an NPC then memory increases a large amount, but then settles down a bit. I also tested saving and reloading constantly, but my levels still didn't reach that high.

I think the best solution is that Taleworlds would need to balance the persuasion or fix interactions with NPCs so that it doesn't put a heavy load on the memory.

Sadly it was a lot of reloading. No options were criticals so I had to pass all 4, and one of the was 19 percent chance of success (seriously does the charm skill do anything?!?), and the few times I'd pass the 19% it would do annoying dumb stuff like fail the 84% :xf-mad:

I agree that on load it initially spikes and then settles a bit, however it does still increase the base usage too.
  8. Cpt.Braca

i have done a ton of save scumming to get 8 clans to join me, So far the only "fix" is restarting the game.

Fair enough, not like its a top priority but I hope either this gets fixed or the persuasion system gets balanced a bit more soon.
  9. Cpt.Braca

Mostly I noticed this because I was having to do far too much save scumming (persuasion seems very broken atm), but basically evertime you load a game the memory usage goes up resulting in this kind of thing By this point you need to restart the game becasue its just chugging. Other than the...
  10. Cpt.Braca

Anyone else feel that 1.0.4 fixed most of your lag/stuttering but 1.0.5 brought it back? Poll Attached..

well they fix one issue, it doesnt mean they fixed all the issues or that they didnt create a new one lol

if you are having issues you should just go back to 1.0.4 and wait for next patch. See Steam Beta and rollback your game.

Perhaps I'm not explaining myself properly. What I mean is I had issues on the 1.0.4 patch but I have been all good since 1.0.5 :smile:
  11. Cpt.Braca

Anyone else feel that 1.0.4 fixed most of your lag/stuttering but 1.0.5 brought it back? Poll Attached..

they had a emergency patch to revert some 1.05 code because of that
    https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/patch-notes-e1-0-5.405415/post-9307911

Thats really wierd becasue I only started getting the crashes before the 1.0.5 release. although after the hotfix it is gone. ?‍♂️
  12. Cpt.Braca

1.0.4 improved performance but introduced a game crashing bug for me. Sieges would crash randomly when they hadn't at all before then
  13. Cpt.Braca

Do AI shield never break?

I've seen them break several times. ?‍♂️
  14. Cpt.Braca

Declaring Wars - advance story

save your influence and get 'Council of the commons' law forced through. as soon as that is done you will be raking in influence if you have 1-2 town settlement (which you should do as a kingdon ruler).
    once you have lots of influence income the -300 is irrelevant.
  15. Cpt.Braca

Diplomacy War screen misleading

Yeah I noticed the same thing, I had a major battle and won. they lost 400 ish troops and I lost about 100. meanwhile teh Casualties tab said something like inflicted 247 (other batles) and theirs said 862. Got confused but assumed its either a typo and should be Casualties sustained or the numbers are displaying back to front, which is a shame becasue the scoreboard looks great for me besides that
Back
Top Bottom