Yes they should add it as an option. Like add some subtile variation in attack animation.. but i am dreaming here.I did like the option to switch between 2handed and 1handed with the bastard sword, it would look cool and occasionally throw someone off when they're focused on the specific animations. It wasn't totally useful but wouldn't the better option be to simply default to 2handed mode and leave this in as an added option?
We used to be able to duck while slashing too, which was badass. It didn't sync properly though and had issues so I understand why they removed it, but I hope they bring it back.
The game in singleplayer is already too easy ... sorry but follow this demand is going to the wrong direction.Because the "change stance button" doesn't work half the time and trying to two-hand your bastard sword after unequipping your shield often ends with you getting killed by even the worst classes in the game.
Whatever is giving you freedom and immersion is usefull. This is exactly what this game is laking of. Jesus, multiplayer crowd should focus on better thing to improve the multiplayer circusIt was asked by many people, especially from the multiplayer crowd, because it's useless. If you take your shield out you want two handed anyway, wasting the time to press the button only gets you kil
+1So it is official, we are nearing the end, with only balance, improvents and "minor" features on the horizon.
On one side, I am disapointed that the TW gave up on any meaningful roleplaying quality of the game.
On the other side, this means release is much closer than I hoped, which means modders can finally take over...
- No real quests outside of the main questline
- No enhancements to dialogs to add more player variation
- No Trait influencing dialog options for players
- No enhacements to Persuasion (which currently is stupid from a RP standpoint, because you pick ALL the options, only the order in which you pick them is up to the player)
- No improvements to marriage, which is just so terrible from a RP standpoint
- No feasts, or any events of any kind. All there is is Combat (oh, and Board Games).
- No dialog support for game features (as a second method to using the menu)
- No dialogs to give immersion for Kingdom Decisions and Diplomacy
- No support for Scenes. (Please give me a REASON to visit these scenes!)
- No interesting companios
- No gang-related features, making Roguery only meaningful (you guessed it!) in Combat, in the form of Raiding and Loot
- No further point to Minor Factions, except as extra parties for warfare.
- I could go in...
and it will bring a deeper strategy systeme. Castles also need to be relocated ..I think a Total War style area of control would do the trick, where if you're at war, you can't go within so-close of a castle without directly engaging it.
This would allow castles to do their job by blocking choke points in the geography, like valleys, rivers etc.