Recent content by Count_Morfetico

1. Count_Morfetico

New Strategies for a more difficult game

Horse archers. Move them yourself to were they shoot enemies from 2 sides, then move them around so the enemy doesn't catch up them. You can defeat much larger forces with little or no loss this way. If you retreat to refill arrows you can take down any size army once you have 200 good horse archers. When you have less you just need to be more picky about what you fight.
    is this valid on 1.2.9? I haven't tested myself yet...
  2. Count_Morfetico

Patch Notes v1.2.9

my guess is console..
  3. Count_Morfetico

Need More Info Game crash in a weird siege situation

Nice! Indeed is quite the same
  4. Count_Morfetico

Expressing myself about the state of the game.

Also i think the game got alot more difficult when you have to start a New Campaign after 1.2 update.
    Do you mean the actual campaign or sandbox?
  5. Count_Morfetico

I sure hope it is so we can all just move on and mods
    I agree
  6. Count_Morfetico

Unfortunately I don't have a save anymore as I keep playing after trying a workaround..
    This crash is the first time I see, the game almost never crashes for me and this is the main reason that i decided to bring it here, it seems to be something specific.. I also suspect that the clan defected to my kingdom at the exact same time, causing all these issues..
  7. Count_Morfetico

In recent weeks, I have noticed growing dissatisfaction
    well, are you new here? cause has been this way for way longer than recent weeks haha
    Part justified and part not, imo.

I guess the next update could be the last from them for the base game, and i wish it'll be great... but only time will tell.
  8. Count_Morfetico

Hi, I'd see the pop-up and tried to upload, but it failed to upload. Considering that I manage to workaround the issue, there is no way to resend the report after all these days, right?
  9. Count_Morfetico

Summary: Leading an army, besieged a city with a big advantage on numbers (1250 ~ vs 400~) the enemy sallied out, win the sally battle. Siege continues with 0 enemies. Got a message that the enemy had captured me as their prisoner while the city is now under my kingdom control with the same...
  10. Count_Morfetico

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Look at the video game industry and lay offs. 2700 announced between Sony and EA this month with over 10,000 last year also.
    I don't think these happens because 'economic issues', i think it happens to be able to pay less to the devs. (in major corporations that is)
  11. Count_Morfetico

Settlement models so beautiful

Yes they are great
    I hope there will be more content to make use of those pretty scenes..
    I'm kinda tired of Mennulord™ 😅
  12. Count_Morfetico

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Hey, I'll be asking here since I haven't found any relevant answer elsewhere:

In an earlier dev update (Sept. 2020), there was something about a multiplayer replay system, has the idea been abandonned? It seemed like it was on a good path to come out, but it didn't. I'd love to work on MP cinematic replays, but to be honnest with spec mode you can only go so far. Should I quit hoping for that feature? I feel like there are a ton of Bannerlord content creators that are super talented, but lack the means to do really cool stuff.
    I think it's not off the table... but I'm not sure.

Maybe @Piconi @Dejan @Duh_TaleWorlds can give a more accurate estimate
  13. Count_Morfetico

***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

I like this list ya set up @five bucks I applaud your good work in keeping track of the community's grievances...

Speaking of grievances.. maybe that could be a feature to add in the future? Different lords having grievances with one another, could be settled by speaking with the lord and doing charm checks, or maybe even just paying money to settle a grievance, or doing duels.. etc.... lots of different ways to settle a grievance, but would allow the player to potentially perform a peacekeeper role and could add some interesting drama between kingdoms!
    Yes please!
    This could also come with an long-awaited, desperate (for me at least) overhaul of dialogues...
Back
Top Bottom