Recent content by Count Delran

1. Count Delran

Main Topic

Trarco said:
    God save the Basileus of Mithridian!  :twisted:

Is the new empire heir to the calradian empire?

No.... If the Calradic Empire is Rome's version in the game, this one would be the Byzantine version.......
  2. Count Delran

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I would suggest a ranking sistem based on renown or honor, so that when NPC's adress you, they will add a title to your name and you wouldn't have to change your name to incorporate a title in it. Don't know if it's possible or not and I will not pester you for it. It's just that it would be nice to see them adressing you by Ser, Lord or King or whatever. Would be even better if there was a quest that would end with you knighted.
  3. Count Delran

TarquinGaming said:
    Count Delran said:
    The draw back to this is that you also get no loot from the defeated army, as far as I know. So it balances itself out.

except he's just said that he plans on changing loot tables for battles that previously didn't award loot!

Overlooked that one. My bad. I stand corrected.
  4. Count Delran

TarquinGaming said:
    Speaking of fights near villages, they always bugged me because they take the horses away from the opposing side's cavalry, but you get to keep yours (no matter if you are raiding the village or they are). While this makes it extremely fun to catch Dothraki mid-raid and see them run across a field of arrows, it encourages me to be unfair and to be intentionally caught while raiding villages if my opponent has a lot of scary cavalry.

The draw back to this is that you also get no loot from the defeated army, as far as I know. So it balances itself out.
  5. Count Delran

erennuman_mb said:
    Kintaro said:
    erennuman_mb said:
    Cozur said:
    erennuman_mb said:
    Can you update the source code?

What do you mean?
    I couldn't find the latest source code.

The project is not open source so you can't download the "source code".
    Anyway, here is the download link to the current version: http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/downloads/a-clash-of-kings-14
    :!:
    Someone in the Turkish forum asked me to translate this mod and I said I will try but without the source code, it's really hard(especially dialogs).

To my knowledge you should first ask for permision....
  6. Count Delran

Khamukkamu said:
    Why should it deal double damage?

Because he was offed by a crossbow?

But then, with the same logic:

Blades should deal double damage to Robb, unarmed should deal double damage to Oberyn, etc..

See what I'm getting at? Isn't it ridiculous?

It was a joke man... :roll:
    Sorry for the offtopic.
  7. Count Delran

Falconian said:
    Crossbows should deal double damage to him, but I'm not sure it can be done.

I also approve of this one! Even though it cannot be done.  :twisted:
  8. Count Delran

[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

I could use them too please. Thanks in advance.
  9. Count Delran

Read them all. The game has spoilers from the last book.
  10. Count Delran

iC1 said:
    Many towns were reverted to castles in 1.1, including Winterfell, Storms End & Highgarden.

I dont see Winterfell as the capital, dont think it was ever described as such either. I think its more of a holdfast.. Especially when compared to places like White Harbor or Oldtown which are definetely cities & towns.

You should re-read the books. Winterfell is one of the largest fortresses in Westeros.
  11. Count Delran

markzhues said:
    How do you get your hands on heavy knights? The ones that aren't associated with any faction. I've tried googling for troop trees and such, but haven't had any luck.

Their equivalent is Hedge Knights in the tavern
  12. Count Delran

The Noldor Home.

Did a test and used cheats to see what happens if you take the castle:
    - very small rewards
    - castle dissappears after the battle
    - high negative relations with noldors

Tried to take it fairly once, even had some noldors with me, along with griffin knights and imperial legionaires. It was a massacre.
  13. Count Delran

Suggestions

You forget Malplaquet, one of Marlborough's and Eugene's greatest feats. I mean two more like that and you can sa good bye to the British Army. Also in most of the battles, the Allies outnumbered and outgunned the french.

And what is to gain? Two thrones belonging to one dynasty. An alliance that would shake Europe for almost a century.
  14. Count Delran

Suggestions

Auldman said:
    Count Delran said:
    I don't know if anyone said this yet, but France should get hussars and cuirassiers. And France should get a slight advantage on cavalry over other nations as well as Prussia in infantry. I mean the french had the best cavalry in Europe, while the prussians boasted the best infantry of the world.

At some point hussars and cuirrassiers will be added to France.

Prussia did not have the best infantry in Europe in 1702 (mod's start). Prussia is a new kingdom that was just a duchy a few years previous and this is not the era of Frederick the Great that begins in the 1740's so your about 3 to 4 decades too early in your assessment.  :grin: The best infantry in Europe at this time? The case could be made for Sweden although this Great Northern War will shatter that advantage. But I would think most European observers of the period would have, if being objective, pointed to the Swedes and possibly the Dutch  and this war would make the reputation of the redcoat of GB as well.

Redcoats? France won this war.
    The Prussian army of Frederick II has it's roots in this period, with Frederick I, his grandfather.
  15. Count Delran

Suggestions

I don't know if anyone said this yet, but France should get hussars and cuirassiers. And France should get a slight advantage on cavalry over other nations as well as Prussia in infantry. I mean the french had the best cavalry in Europe, while the prussians boasted the best infantry of the world.
Back
Top Bottom