Recent content by conry

1. Red Wars Reborn [B] 1.85 released

First of all, one big THANK YOU, Lor Dric.

I really like this mod and I’ve already given hope, that it will be continued - it really made my day. :smile:

Second, a I have few bugs to report for version 1.85 - and if this is not the proper place, please point me there - it just seemed to me, that “gulag” subforum is no longer used.

All visited towns so far:
    Door from tavern lead to Town Hall
    Door from Town Hall lead to Town Hall

Suno town:
    All folks including traders are at the center of the town square, not moving.

All units have proficiency Firearms set to zero (bug or feature?)

Grenades:
    grenade and heavy grenade: there are no difference in damage, weight, speed nor price
    Light grenade is more expensive, but other stats seems also the same

Eastern rifle item icon in inventory looks really weird. (Diagonal white rifle and vertical colored rifle)

Helvetian and Machine gun bullets are exactly the same, except in name.

“The good stuff” - armor merchants have from the begining very good armors, but weapons merchants do not have any rifles or automatic weapons in stock. Bug or feature? (Played about 10 days, lvl 12, visited most of the cities)

Automatic weapons not automatic (even for companions) - I believe previous versions implemented automatic fire for NPCs (not for player). But I observed only single shots in battles, even when I’ve equipped my companion with looted Wercheg-1915.
  2. [DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Jeames said:
    Anyone else getting a bug in 3.5 where their soldiers disappear when doing some quests? So far, a lot of mine disappear when I begin to support a claimant or do the kindapped elder's daughter quest.

I've just experienced exactly the same behaviour. I've had 125 troops. After dialogue, that opens the claimant quest (Madame Ursula), I've lost 59 troops :sad:
    I'm playing PoP 3.611, freshly installed according to guidelines in 3.611 thread on this forum.
    At that time, I had Average morale (=59) and Party size limit 177.
    No tweaked of config files, just installed the game+patches and PoP mod+patches.

Is there something, that I should check? (It bothers me, that in Quick Q&A is this issue described as 'solved'.)

(And, by the way - many thanks to dev team for all the splendid work. The 3.611 is dream, that came true :smile: )
  3. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Thank you very much for answers.

I will try and undertake more of this warmongering quests. I want to proceed with my original scheme, if it can be helped.
    However, while I certainly can understand, that the beaten AI kings keep quiet and do not want to go fight the big boy (=Ravenstern), I do not understand, why my king Gregory IV is so lazy and content... IMO he should be pushing the conquering bussiness... Do you have any idea/explanation, why not?

To the second issue: 'Most wanted' skill for senechals is Engineering.
    Currently, some of my senechals have this skill on level 9, some on level 10.
    My party Engineering skill is currently reported to be 8+3. My character has the 8 part. I do not know, who gives the +3 however - if info on this page http:\\mountandblade.wikia.com\wiki\Skills (slashes are reversed-I cannot post link for some mysterious reason) is relevant for PoP, then one of my companions ought to have at leas Engineering 8 as well. Which is not true - highest is sir Jocelyn with Engineering 5.
    Anyway, regardless of this confusion, I should be able to train senechals with Engineering 9. Which is not the case - during dialogue, I can only look at their skills.

And last issue - more observation than anything else - I left befriending with Noldor to later game and now I found out, that their lesser army is 1.500+, while their greater army is ridiculous 4.000+
    I can 'kite' them anywhere, but they will not catch anyone to fight with. (So I will probably have to deal with their small sentry groups). Is this number (4.000+ men in arms) really the thing, that was intended/designed? With this army, they could easily conquer half of the Pendor in 2 weeks. I know, I do not have to fight them, it just really surprised me.
  4. WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Hi all. I'm newbie here, so I'm appologizing in advance, if I've missed some obvious thread with my issue - however I've tried to read/search all relevant info and did not found exactly my problem.

My enviroment:
    Win 7 - up to date
    Warband 1.153
    PoP 3.51

So, to my problem(s):
    Approximately after 300 days of gameplay, I was vasal of Ravenstern, on very good terms with king and most of the lords. Having my little 'kingdom within kingdom', I was in possession of fiefs Avendor, Marleons, Laria, Ironoak Castle, Haringoth Castle and village Sheastrom and preparing myself for declaring myself independant after next fief, that king would not hand down to me. Kingdom Ravenstern was at the time most prominent force in the game with 7 cities and score of castles.

But, suddenly, no wars were ever declared against Ravenstern or by Ravenstern. Other kingdoms are still doing the war-bussiness as usual, but for next 200 days, the Ravenstern knows only long peace, thus preventing me from proceeding with my devious schemes.

I've even tried creating some incidents via quest, but to no avail - I've massacred Empire's caravan, quest was successfull, but after next 3 weeks, there was still no war what so ever.

Furthemore, I've noticed, that my senechals are no longer updating their skill sets - the dialogue option to trigger this is no longer there, I can only look on theis character sheet, even though I've leveled and raised my skills.

My question: is there any possibility, how to 'repair' this condition, or is this particular game just bugged and lost?

Thank you very much for any anwers and tips.
Back
Top Bottom