Recent content by ComanderX

1. ComanderX

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

k0nr@d said:
    ComanderX said:
    A lot of lords are getting stuck at the bridge near Erminade in my game.
    Right now there's about 14 Sarleon lords there, and I can't interact with them or walk to them.
    I waited about a week in game, and only a few on the edges got away. The rest are stuck in place with the running animation.

Here is a screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/iwsvfk
    Try right mouse click on those with moving horse animation.

Wow, didn't even realize that option was there. You guys really thought of everything!
    Thanks a lot.
  2. ComanderX

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

A lot of lords are getting stuck at the bridge near Erminade in my game.
    Right now there's about 14 Sarleon lords there, and I can't interact with them or walk to them.
    I waited about a week in game, and only a few on the edges got away. The rest are stuck in place with the running animation.

Here is a screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/iwsvfk
  3. ComanderX

Family affiliation question (can't find answer)

I believe you have to increase your relation with them. That, or increase your renown.
  4. ComanderX

My personal modification on Diplomacy 4.3

This is just the type of thing I've been looking for. It makes the base game and Diplomacy so much more enjoyable, without needless additions. I especially like the "sponsor construction" option, so I can get a head start building at the town I'm going to conquer  :grin:. I've only played a few hours, but I have a question. How exactly do I revive the Calradian Empire? I haven't conquered anything yet, so I don't know if that's the way. Anyways, thanks for a great version of my favourite mod!

P.S.: Is it possible to add PMOD to this as well? I'm a noob when it comes to modding, so I really have no idea. If you could, that would make this even better!

5. ComanderX

Kolkar Balancing?

Are the Kolkar supposed to be overpowered? In my first play through, a party of about 30 from the Kolkar Clan decimated my force of 115 soldiers. This included Doom Guards, Inquisitors, and Twilight Knights. I myself, with the gear of a Twilight Knight, could only deal 40-60 crouched lance...
  6. ComanderX

Bug Reports and Suggestions

A pal of mine was imprisoned in Gasha, so I tried to free him. Got in, beat all the guards, but the prison guard just becomes an untargetable town NPC, so no way into the prison. Also, the villagers fighting back during raids are a bit silly. Everyone spawns in a huge clump, both allies and enemies, which leads to my musketmen getting butchered. Otherwise, really great mod!
  7. ComanderX

Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Did all those things, and within half an hour he was revealing his secrets to me. Thanks!
  8. ComanderX

Guide for the mainline quests [SPOILERS]

Bit of a problem here. How exactly do I increase my relationship with Borcha?
Back
Top Bottom