Recent content by Greedalicious

1. Greedalicious

Greedalicious's Competitive Commentating topic

I'll check a look, someone else was talking about starting a Captains tournament, if you want, I can connect you. Also you should check out the BNL Discord, right now thats the go-to place for competitive Bannerlord so you're sure to get some interest there. DIscord link: https://discord.com/invite/UwkEKrQCHY

Now! As for BNL, with the conclusion of the grand finals, which you can see I covered 2 and a half of (SGM vs IE was at the same time as DR vs HINQ so I only caught the last sets) I'm gonna take a short break before the next tournament starts. Which works out well because my computer decided its had enough of me and decided to corrupt a harddrive with some fairly important assets and programs, so I'll need to fix that aswell.

This downtime between tournaments means I'll work on any improvements that needs doing, and hopefully get some extra help on things. With that said if you want to help out in some way, please let me know.

Last but definitly not least, thank you all for the support I've gotten throughout this tournament. It helps a ton, even though I feel like I'm really bad at showing it. I'll keep thinking of a way of showing my appriciation, and if you have any ideas, let me know.

The absolute very least I can do, is show all the people supporting me. Its not fully updated because one of the corrupted programs I mentioned is photoshop, but I'll make sure everyone is mentioned.
    VP8Nc7Z.png

Addition:
    500 bits from Ch_Remono
    100 bits from Troechka
    Cammelbe subsriber

I'll drop the links to the playlists on both youtube and twitch, all matches are updated on the second post on the first page.

Thanks everyone, you're all godlike
  2. Greedalicious

Big props for signing up for a competitive tournament in the first place, not alot of developers would do that. Hope to see you guys more in competitive play in the future!
  3. Greedalicious

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

I do play on EU, I'm thinking of making a dedicated server at this rate. What's MM?
    Community lead ranked matchmaking. RTisan have the Discord link, so I'll give the website link https://bannerlord.gg/2
    Its really well made, and a good solution until Taleworld fixes the ingame matchmaking.
  4. Greedalicious

Alright so! All matches have been updated and playlisted on Twitch and Youtube. The final week, literally the Finals week is left, with the following teams fighting for promotion.

Division A: Deutschritter [DR] vs. The Holy Inquisition [HINQ]
    Division B: Simia Gentem [SGM] vs Imperial Eagles [IE]
    Division C: Libere Equites [Eque] & Bataillon Sacré [BS]
    Division D: Vismo already gave Vineyard Workers Zinfandel a default win, so big congratulations to VW Zinfandel!
    Division E: Vineyard Workers HGJ[VW] and OnlyFrauds [OF]
    DIvision F: Will be playing for another 2 weeks

They'll be fighting for ingame loot, provided by Taleworlds, and ofcourse we'll try to cover as many of these matches as possible, depending on scheduling.
  5. Greedalicious

Ok so with season 3 of Bannerlord Native League kicking off, I've updated the match history and hopefully it'll be easier to edit this in the future.
    If theres any issues with, well anything, let me know and I'll fix it
  6. Greedalicious

So! Sorry its been a while, summer being summer, life being life, and my pc breaking down.
    We're back though, and with BNL starting soon, I'll work on improving things as much as possible. Also have a project on the side but, more on that later.

Anyways, the 3v3 tournament is reaching its final stages, I'll be covering as many of those as possible aswell. Heres the first one, stage 3 match with Hairless, Pacemaker and Axder vs Gobou, Rigo and Hodor. Sadly had some mic issues, not quite sure what the issue is, but I'll investigate, most likely windows 11 reset all my settings and preferences.
    Links below, and high above.
    Youtube link
    Twitch link
  7. Greedalicious

Is there still any MP dev checking?

Should not have developed in hindsight is something different to telling TW to pull the plug on MP and shut it down as in a permanent kind of way.

Yes, many of the things u said were issues we all dread off. But at least mods can give me the small satisfaction of the game left.
    Agreed. Just dont think theres a future without developer participation.
  8. Greedalicious

Yeah. All Native can expect is stagnation until death, but no, I disagree that it will die without native support. Warband didn't have native MP support and it survived for the duration of Bannerlord's development even. Me and my friends and my clan played Warband for at least 8 years, with quite the quantity of other clans and players.
    Most of us were waiting on Bannerlord, knowing it was "close" and had hopes that it would get more love and care than Warband did. It didnt, and most of those clans either didnt form for Bannerlord, or started caring about as much as the game deserved.
    For EU atleast most of the clans simply stopped playing and moved onto other games. Players with 5000+ hours stopped because theres no point in supporting a game where the developers think the multiplayer doesnt matter.

At this point I agree with the people saying Bannerlord shouldnt have multiplayer. It wouldve been better to not develop it at all if you're gonna half ass it and not put enough resources to make it actually work.
    The game itself is still....fine in my opinion. Its all the things surrounding it that destroys it. I wont speak for the combat because that'd take 100 pages but....

- Servers are finally now stable, but matchmaking killed queing for games completely, so you have to find community servers to play. That big PLAY button? Useless.
    - Clan system was a nice enough idea, but overall pointless. Scoreboard for clan matches irrelevant, nobody uses those servers for matches anymore because they implimentation is so basic it physically hurts. In fact now its annoying because in matches, people are part of one clan, but playing for another. So the clantags dont mix. Profiles would be nice to fix this.
    - The cosmetic system is incredibly poor and it takes hours and hours and hours of gameplay to grind out basic equipment.
    I've bought 1 item (the peasant tunic that was bugged so when you crouched, you saw your own ass) because it was funny.
    With this gold that I've gotten in 97 levels I could buy equipment for maybe 3 classes... Thats pitiful. The cosmetic system might aswell not exist. The best way of getting loot was playing skirmish, which you can no longer do because its dead.

But most of all, a lack of updates. No new maps, no new gamemodes, no factions (this I understand but still) basically no patches, the spectator they added is incredibly broken, after being in the game for months and months and months. The animation we got added was the female walking, when weapon swings are far more broke--

I'll stop my rant here. So many things that could be fixed. But soon I can taunt people I kill, along with corpsekicking and tbagging them. Obviously this is what the community cried out for.
  9. Greedalicious

Without Taleworld supporting the multiplayer, it will die. Without updates and patches people will leave and stop paying attention. Someone could make the best mod in the universe for multiplayer and most players wouldnt know about it, because they either dont look at forums or stop paying attention to the game in general. How many games do you pay attention to once you've stopped playing it?

People saying mods will save the multiplayer are wrong. It just keeps us alive for a while longer.
  10. Greedalicious

Everything should be updated now, every match playlisted both on Youtube and Twitch. My BBcode remains an abomination but I've accepted that.
    Hope people've been enjoying it so far. The matches I mean not the bbcode.
  11. Greedalicious

Sadly the latest patch broke pretty much everything so the match was cancelled. Its been rescheduled for Sunday at 20:00 CET so we'll finish it off there. Gives me abit more time to test some things though >)
  12. Greedalicious

That is great to hear! I am happy to hear you and the boys (guys?) are still rocking out together. Exceeding_Arrow sends his regards as well!
    Aww yeah give him my regards aswell! Thinking of starting Bannerlord?
  13. Greedalicious

Hello Greedy,

How are you, old friend? Is this competitive thing still going on? I would like to see it if it is.

p.s.
    Are you still in Wolfpack?
    Hey man its been a while!
    Yeah its still a thing, slowly but surely. Right now we have the cRPG 2 tournament, and BNL will be starting soon. After that we have a Nations Cup which should be fun.

And yep, still in Wolfpack, we just play other games these days.
  14. Greedalicious

With tournaments starting up again, I'll be covering the cRPG 2 Skirmish Tournament starting tonight.

Planning on streaming Vineyard Workers vs Destiny Masters tonight (Saturday) at 20:00 CET
    Also planning a stream for Sunday but havent picked out which one yet

Back
Top Bottom