Recent content by chukcha

1. chukcha

Bug Reports and known issues [v2.5]

Guys I'm not sure if somebody reported this but when you have a tournament in your own town the quest gets stuck because you have to talk to yourself to complete it.
  2. chukcha

Support

Andrzej said:
    Like for me this mod create ametaurs... On my computer work on highest requirements Mass effect 3, Skyrim without cuts then only this got problems and not only  I 70% players have problems with expaned version. Like for me that is all I'm not interested this mod anymore.

Dude before blaming it on the Mod try refreshing your drivers and perhaps trying a clean install of the game without any possible editions you might have done before. Also XP is not the most stable OS to begin with I switched to 7 and not one game crushed since this summer.
    I've tried both native and expended versions on highest graphic setting not one problem.
  3. chukcha

Adding new buildings with weekly/monthly income trigger.

Caba`drin said:
    Absolutely no way to do this without the module system.

All non-discussion "how do I"-type questions should be in the stickied Q&A thread.

Sorry my bad. Thanks for the answer though
  4. chukcha

Suggestions

****erlord said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain the actual purpose of bandits is to offer experience+gold in the early game - not to simulate the actual effect bandits would have on caravans and lords and kingdoms. Bandits as they are currently are ******** impossible to fight 1:1 with as high as Tier 3 troops. This is obviously wrong.

I think waht migh also help if you tame down bows and crossbow accuracy. It becomes much more bearable :smile:
  5. chukcha

Suggestions

Kinsume said:
    Back on topic, as for suggestions...

-Reduce tournament persistant bet max to 100 denar per round. (Far too easy to make money as things stand now. My character is typically fully decked out in gear, without cheating, before level 7...)

-Implement a way to release lord prisoners from party via talk menu.

-Add upgraded bandits to the current bandit parties.

-Increase the size of faction patrols. (There are groups of like 15 units running around vs bandit parties of 50+, doesn't make sense to even have it as they can't actually stop anything. So needs buff.)

-Make it so bandits can recruit from their prisoners.

-Decrease the time required to build a siege tower by 1/2. (60+ hours is too long, the AI lords end up wandering off before you can attack even if you're marshal)

-Remove the prefixes from the food types. (it makes for some ridiculous items you can randomly get, like some velvet with a high prefix I found that sold for 22k or bread that sells for 1k)

-Add new types of building upgrades for villages/castles/towns.

-Looting system similar to Native Expansion. Looting changed from Party skill to Personal, and it affects the drops significantly after battle. Rank 0 Looting and you'll barely get anything, Rank 10 Looting and you'll never have to worry about money.

-The Landowning system should be changed slightly to yield gains once every week instead of two weeks, however have their be a chance of the player losing an acre or two of land every 2 weeks. This could be from weather, bandit raids, w/e.

These are some things I've been pondering. I'm not entirely sure if I want to dive back into re-learning how to mod M&B again so I'm posting them here for now. Should I decide to I may end up just adding them to my mini-mod thing.

Personally the only thing I disagree with is the tournament setting. If anyone wants more of a challenge simply set a higher AI intelligence in battles. They become super fluid and fast from block to slash and also fake a lot so it's fun and challenging as it is. Setting damage to 1/2 or 1:1 helps a ton.

I was also wondering if there's going to be more balance with factions? As it is nords are way too weak and Rhodok is way too strong.
  6. chukcha

Suggestions

Kinsume said:
    chukcha said:
    Just out of curiosity, have you guys considered adding more building upgrades for villages and towns? Sometimes it feels the upkeep of acceptable number of troops to defend a town or castle (roughly 150-200 troops) is disproportional to the income from rents and trade.

Odds are your villagers and caravans are being killed off, unless your army is packed with mercenary type units or cavalry which cost an arm and a leg to upkeep, you should be making enough to cover it.

It's true I like horsies :smile: but on the other hand why not have something like traders guild, an industry building or maybe upgradable port/trade route that will increase your tarrifs. I applaud the idea of renting fields in the cities btw, great touch!

I started noticing the gap between player/AI army size support after receiving two cities as fiefs: the week after I captured them I received 7-13 thousand fir tariffs and then it dropped down to 2!? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong but regardless what I think got me really excited about this mod is much more expended economy. I personally think it's a step in the right direction since the RPG side of it is already very well done.
  7. chukcha

Adding new buildings with weekly/monthly income trigger.

I appologize if this was already answered but I couldn't find it in search. I was wondering if there is a place in txt files I can look up the way to add a building upgrade for towns and/or villages that would trigger income boost or a set amount. If possible I would like a txt not python example.
  8. chukcha

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Sorry if this was asked before but what is the script string to change increase the taxes you get from fiefs for Warband? I know what is it for M&B but not for warband txt.

Thanks in advance.
  9. chukcha

Support

Sorry if that was asked before but what is the difference between let's say: trp_vaegir_r_yesaul. trp_vaegir_e_yesaul, trp_vaegir_n_yesaul ?
  10. chukcha

Suggestions

Just out of curiosity, have you guys considered adding more building upgrades for villages and towns? Sometimes it feels the upkeep of acceptable number of troops to defend a town or castle (roughly 150-200 troops) is disproportional to the income from rents and trade.
  11. chukcha

OSP 2D Art My New Banner pack

That's the idea. Also don't forget to stretch the banner to fit the original size in the dds file.
  12. chukcha

OSP 2D Art My New Banner pack

I do it with GIMP manually textures => std banners :sad: the problem is some of the mods have different specifications for banner boarders plus then you can handpick them :smile:
  13. chukcha

Suggestions

I just cheanged them from 50-75% seems pretty balanced to me ( I also lowered the damage by 5 on the high end bows)
  14. chukcha

Suggestions

Thanks for info.
  15. chukcha

Suggestions

KelThuzad0398 said:
    Is there a way to directly reduce the accuracy of the bow rather than reducing the proficiency of the archers?
    here, here. There is an accuracy setting but for some reason it is all set to 0? As for troop stats vs equipment I agree that higher tier troops should be more accurate but isn't that set with troops stats?
Back
Top Bottom