Recent content by Chud Grease

1. Chud Grease

What would be an ideal "Bannerlord" for you?

I reckon stuff like kingdom alliances would be a cool feature, probably not that hard to implement either. Armies formed of two colors would be neat, a system of contract between the allies that affects how land is divided based on the leaders' relations with each other plus the traits they have. Contracts could be dynamic too, with multiple options like just a contract for non-aggression or purely defense (no multi-color armies just parties coming to aid when being sieged). The contracts would be made with an expiry time, followed by a cooldown that should block wars between the former-allies for at least a bit. An actual system like this would require a bit more thought than what I've wrote, it could just make things worse but more diplomacy options should be in the game and this, to me, seems like something that wouldn't be the most difficult thing to add.
  2. Chud Grease

Do you enjoy smithing?

I like the idea of making your own weapons, an avenue to express your character and optimize your build (assuming you're melee). But Jesus H. Christ is it ever a slog, the new system for unlocking parts drives me absolutely ballistic. You have to unlock everything in a tier for a weapon before you can get one in another, the part is only unlocked for that type of weapon (a one-handed blade can't be used for a two-handed sword), and you need to smelt the specific weapon type. It just feels ridiculous and as so many other's put it, an awful grind.
  3. Chud Grease

I was able to recruit a mercenary clan into my kingdom as a vassal

I'm doing a playthrough of the game, trying to form a kingdom from scratch. I have Riding 225 and Scouting 225 so I was able to whittle down a kingdom. With so many prisoner lords I learned you can recruit them by talking to them from a button in the party tab; it's how I've recruited a few...
Back
Top Bottom