Recent content by Cheesy-

1. Patch Notes e1.0.4

Damn, good job getting this ready so fast!
  2. More lag after recent update

I had massive strutter issues but fixed it by restarting my pc.
  3. Elite vs Recruit

I like that you aren't immune to most troops after getting decent armor like you were in Warband. There's a counter to everything now unlike how you could steamroll everything with Swadian Knights previously.
  4. Jittering [e1.0.2]

I had similar issues with massive screen tearing after updating to e1.0.2, indeed restarting my pc seems to have fixed it. Runs buttery smooth with gsync enabled now.
  5. Worth the Price Tag?

Thanks for the input. I've always been overly cautious when buying anything, and I'm fine with spending a few more dollars down the road to buy the game when it's finished. I'm just not sure if I can justify me spending 40$ to have a game sit around waiting for it to mature into its final release.
    Sounds to me like you might as well wait. It's not going to get any more expensive and it's only going to get better in the future. :smile:
  6. Worth the Price Tag?

Obviously it depends on how much $40 is worth to you, but I would say content-wise it does not quite reach what I would except for $40 (or 40€ as I paid). If you feel you can wait you might as well do so, but if you've been waiting for ages like me and don't mind it being early access then go for it. :smile:
  7. Optimization Problem

Do you know which Graphic options are related to CPU usage? So I can change those?
    Sound Channels, Number of Ragdolls, Number of Corpses, Battle Size, etc. Try setting Overall to Low and then bump settings up one at a time, when your FPS drops you'll know what settings are affecting it.
  8. Optimization Problem

I'm also having optimization problems I believe, running on:
    GTX 1060 (3Gb)
    i5-3550
    16 Gb RAM
    HDD

I know I have an old CPU, but still I played pretty games like Shadow of the Tomb Raider withouth any problems at High settings. I experience serious lag with Bannerlord even with graphics at Medium.
    Bannerlord is pretty CPU intensive, just by googling it seems that Shadow of the Tomb Raider is a lot more GPU dependant. Try to lower settings that have an impact on the CPU usage, raise the process priority and close background applications. I max out my i5-9400 in sieges with ~500 troops.
  9. Patch Notes e1.0.1

When I load my save it says "module mismatch". Do I need to start a new save?
    Just press yes and it should load just fine. Once you save the next time it will be updated to 1.0.1. :smile:
  10. Wont let me update to 1.0.1

yes after validating files it now look the same thank you but in the bottom left corner it says 1.0.0 is this normal
    yep, that indicates the version of the native module.
  11. Save game crash

There has been some instabilities, especially when updating to e1.0.1. As for your game saves they are located in
    Code:
    C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native
  12. Wont let me update to 1.0.1

Are you sure? Press the "Mods" tab and check - only some of the modules were updated so it may still say that the overall version is e1.0.0. The patch was tiny, I didn't even notice it had installed until i checked.
    dhw6EUH.png
  13. Can't find any male companions

I think companions might be randomly generated according to patterns. They could be male or female. Just look around and you can find a male rogue, or female scout, or male scout and so on.
    +1, indeed it seems they are somewhat proceduraly generated. All companions seems to have the same starting stats as well, at least based on the ones I looked at.
  14. Where are quests?

Check the quick access menu at the top of the settlement screen, blue exclaimation marks indicate issues/quests.
Back
Top Bottom