Recent content by changooman

1. Mount and Blade original multiplayer mod development

Hello guys, Let me introduce myself, you guys can call me Andre or changooman; whatever floats your boat. What I'm looking to do is develop a multiplayer mod for mount and blade. It will be similar to SA-MP for GTA SA. This program will allow players to connect to multiplayer servers and...
  2. Multiplayer mod for Mount and Blade

Was wondering if there was a multiplayer mod for Mount and Blade...and if not would it be possible to create one? Possibly a RP server or such.
  3. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

Damn it, I thought this was released lmao; oh well. I can wait :grin:
  4. The Reckoning| The Original Thread

****ING LOVE YOU OMG, I THOGUHT I'D TAKE MY LUCK AND SEARCHED ZOMBIE MOD WARBAND AND THIS POPPED UP OMFG ASPODMASPODMAPOSD
  5. crashes after killing that guy

crashes after I kill that first guy when you choose your starting destination
  6. Screen flashing/glitching at other settings beside low.

I'm more than certain my computer is able to handle fire and sword. * 750 gtx * i5 4690k * 8 gigs of ram * windows 8.1 * 64 bit
  7. Cheats making single player impossible

k61824 said:
    changooman said:
    Epicrules said:
    Or just be sensible with your cheats
    Better yet, don't use cheats at all!
    lol I only use cheats to increase my party size

You need charisma, not levels, for your party size.  use notepad to make your character with 500 charisma or something for a 500 strong army (It'll be challenging to keep up the morale with a huge army, mind you)
    ty b0ss
  8. Cheats making single player impossible

Epicrules said:
    Or just be sensible with your cheats
    Better yet, don't use cheats at all!
    lol I only use cheats to increase my party size
  9. Party Size

What's the Max party size a player can have?
  10. Cheats making single player impossible

Dopey said:
    Did you possibly use the cheats to raise your character's level a bit? :razz:
    Yess....it was at like 2103 for some reason....lol; is there a way to disable that thing so it's not effected by my character's lvl? XD
  11. Cheats making single player impossible

I enabled cheats but I cannot complete quests like collecting taxes, defeating the bandit lair, or other things like recruiting volunteers because there is like 1000 bandits that keep spawning for no ef**ing reason and it's pissing the f outta me.
Back
Top Bottom