Recent content by ceskymistr

1. In Progress Sibling skills and perks auto allocated even with box unchecked.

Yeah, I have same issue, I guess that I will pass this update until this is solved.
  2. Resolved Strange relation bug when rescuing prisoners from enemy raiding a village

I have same issue. I sieged Mahazdan Castle, two armies went to stop me. After long battle 930 vs 980 I win and freed Tovir holded as prisoner. No village was raided, but some nearby lord was in village, recruting. I think, that this is not only to raiding villages, but just any lord presence/interact with village.
  3. In Progress Unable to change perks with arena master to clan members

Summary: You can change perks only to main character and following wanderers, not to family and clan members. How to Reproduce: If you ask arena master about changing skills to my companions, its showing only to wanderers. My family members and others in my party cannot change it. Have you used...
  4. Resolved Aquaducts not incerasing prosperity in some towns

Strange, problem disapeared after restarting a game, and all bonus is now showing properly, it looks like it apearing only for a limited time, I dont have save in this problem ...
  5. Resolved Aquaducts not incerasing prosperity in some towns

no, all project was already builder, ongoing current investment is now to village is now invested to villages
  6. Resolved Aquaducts not incerasing prosperity in some towns

So far I noticed, that this town project not working properly. Only I know for sure, that last third stage in not incerasing prosperity of towns, maybe others, but im not sure. I have 2 towns, and I works in Varnovapol, but not in Tyal.
  7. In Progress Companions and army members can join to tournament in enemy town during trespassing

So if you discuise succesfully to hostile town, you can watch tournament. But catch is, you cant join, only watch, but all other NPC in my group and followers, if they are in army will be competing.
  8. In Progress Endless rebelion without destroying or joining kingdom

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
    You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    ticket was created
  9. In Progress Endless rebelion without destroying or joining kingdom

Summary: Town Odokh was captured by Asserai, but not so long after that, rebelion started. I also have stange second rebelion, from Khuzanit town Makeb. How to Reproduce: Odokh rebels are at war with Asserai, but they never sending any army to capture city (its a long way from their teritoty)...
  10. Resolved Unable to create own kingdom

Ok, sorry, just Ignore this threat. I did not know that it is created by governor
  11. Resolved Unable to create own kingdom

So I conquered 1 town and castle, but I am unable to create my own kingdom. Button to create it just not existing in clan screen. I tried to complete main Quests, but it didnt change anything.
  12. In Progress Tournaments in Asserai Towns using wrong weapon

Sometimes, when you start on foot with a shield and without Javelins, you will have Iron Flyssa instead Sparring Flyssa. Iron Flyssa has cut damage type, not blunt. I know about it for a long time, but only now I know when it have wrong weapon. Also I dont know if its in multiple towns, or in a...
  13. In Progress [1.8.0] Smithing Unlocks alreadly unlocked parts

same here, its impossible unlock more than a few basic parts, and 70% of it its only pommels ...
    In other words, its more broken than in first days of early access.
  14. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

So far I found only 1 efective perk to reduce food consumption, but its very hard to have companion/clan member with this perk. It can reduce prosperity consumption by 5%, and it also need Steward skill at 250, wich is very dificult to find reliable person to train this skill. If they dont have Inteligence higher than 5 from start, its nearly imposible to get it. for last and best perk to govern its even harder, I was able to give it only to family member which is not adult at game start.
  15. In Progress Bug with milita units - no milita veteran 1.6.2

Uploaded. Text says:

Bug with milita units - no milita veteran​

Back
Top Bottom