Recent content by CaptainFracas

1. CaptainFracas

Need More Info The Battle Terrains do not match the worldmap location in 1.2.8 (Edit: still in 1.2.9).

So I've tested this issue more deeply. It seems that I've made a mistake...
    The issue seems to be with my game, not the version of Bannerlord. I asked to other members of my community if they had the same issue and they said yes.
    I assume that a mod I shared with my community was the cause of this bug. Somehow, my native files were corrupted even without playing with a mod but steam verification couldn't fix the issue.

I just reinstalled the game AND delete my Bannerlord folder in my Documents folder. With this, the issue is fixed.

Very sorry for this wrong report. ☹️
  2. CaptainFracas

Need More Info [1.2.9] can't climb a ladder on a moving siege tower

Even on a flat terrain, the player can't reach the top of a moving tower.
  3. CaptainFracas

Need More Info [1.2.9] can't climb a ladder on a moving siege tower

When trying to climb a ladder on a moving siege tower, the player can't reach the top of the tower. On top of that, is the tower is not on flat ground, the player just can't start to climb the ladder.
  4. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] troops following orders with delay and disorganized when using ladders

As you can see in the video, when attacking in sieges, if a player wants to reposition his formation (to attack the gate for example) when they're using ladders. Units are following the orders with delay and not organized as one formation. (you can see another bug that I don't know where it came...
  5. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] Column formation is not working

The column order is not working. Here is a video showing that it doesn't work:
  6. CaptainFracas

In Progress [1.2.9] Banners floating on top of settlements in the campaign map

When the player enters in a settlement on the campaign map, his banner and the ones of the parties following him in a army are placed on top of the walls. When the player enters in a scene of the settlement and exit back to the campaign map, the banners are bugged. Floating in the air. Here is a...
  7. CaptainFracas

Resolved [1.2.9] Arena spectators not wearing colored outfits

As you can see in this video: In the patch 1.1.0 Taleworlds added real agents for spectators in arenas. It was a big improvement but the agents lack the colored outfits they have in cities/villages scenes: Colored outfits in a imperial city in patch 1.2.9 (to the right of the image): Non...
  8. CaptainFracas

Patch Notes v1.2.9

+1
    The feature is still being worked on, it will release at some point but yeah... it seams that we will still have to wait.

I hope it will come out with 1.3 or before if 1.3 is planned for Q3 or Q4 2024
  9. CaptainFracas

Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

The event and the scene was great !
    Thanks for both Taleworlds 💪Will definitely be there to the next one 💪

Here are 3 bugs that we found and needs a fix on the scene:

1- Players can jump a wall near G:

2 - Players can jump a well between E and D:

3 - Stairs bugged near C:
  10. CaptainFracas

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

a3da068c09aa00cf1fce5c0033f8cbbb.gif
  11. CaptainFracas

Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.5

Hello @Dejan and @Piconi 👋

As Multiplayer seems to get intention from Taleworlds lately with the x3 loot events and the new siege map coming up, it would be nice to have a new "Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.6". 💪
  12. CaptainFracas

Other Native Siege Completed [Official] Osric's Bay - 3x Loot & Exp

A new map is a great news ! I look forward to discover it during the event 💪
  13. CaptainFracas

Patch Notes v1.2.9

v1.2.9 (01/03/24)​

• Fixed a crash that occurred after completing Notable Wants Daughter found quest.
    Hey @Piconi ! Nice to see this crash being fixed 👌

Currently the immersion of Bannerlord in 1.2.9 is completely broken due to this bug : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...rldmap-location-in-1-2-8.461337/#post-9891329

Would be nice to have a silent hotfix for this too 💪
  14. CaptainFracas

In Progress Horses eyes texture bug in 1.2.9

Just launch the game in 1.2.9, in any game mode, you will see that the eyes of the horses are bugged with a black texture (I asked to many other players if they have this bug, they all said yes):
Back
Top Bottom