Recent content by Captain Ruthe

1. Captain Ruthe

Weapon Smash & Other Gear

At the store, you see tons of gear like... --- Rusty Bastard Sword Cracked Long Bow Bent Nomad Bow Chipped Axe of War Heavy Bastard Sword Ragged Leather Coat Cracked War Bow Strong...Strong Bow? --- First of All - I don't think a chipped axe would make a difference to how much damage I deal. In...
  2. Captain Ruthe

Pick-up lines in Calradia

"I don't have the best archery skill, but you can handle it, right?"

"Want to take a ride on my Charger?"

"Not one handed, but two handed."

"May I check out your equipment?"

"Would you like to spit-polish my spear?"

"Would you like to see my tempered war spear?"

"They don't call me a trained spearman for nothing, you know.
  3. Captain Ruthe

Calradia - A story of Kings, Love, and War

Captain Ruthe - Battle for Reyvadin Although the battle was over, I couldn't stop the sounds echoing through my head. The screams - the whizzing of arrows and the clangs of metal against metal - the ever stinging pain in my shoulder. I clearly underestimated King Yargolek's power - it was...
  4. Captain Ruthe

Calradia Invaded-RP thread

Battle for Reyvadin

Although the battle was over, I couldn't stop the sounds echoing through my head. The screams - the wizzing of arrows and the clangs of metal against metal. I clearly underestimated King Yargolek's power - it was substantial. I strained to think of what happened to Katrin. She was there, fighting with me. How unfortunate - I had promised her we would win and the Rhodhoks would restore peace to the lands. But I broke the promise - and I shudder to think of what is happening to her now. I try to remember exactly what happened - I know King Yargolek struck me down himself. I was there, with Katrin when a Javelin pierced my left shoulder. It went straight through my armor, and deep into my body. I could feel my lips get moist with blood and Katrin scream in agony. I pray that she is alive. I want to see her so badly, alive, and in good shape. Of course she would be angered with me...I had made her a promise, and look where we are now. In shackles, traveling to Bulugha Castle to be held in the terrible dungeons. I know what I must do - I must escape. I should find my surviving men - and Katrin - then run off. I could steal a horse. Yes, I can do this. But I need to find Katrin. I looked around, but all I could see was the circle of hardened guards around me. Am I to be fed? Am I ever to see the light of day again? No, don't be skeptic. I must wait until his men camp for the night. Then I'll find Katrin and sneak off. I'm a prisoner. They won't put me tent or anything. Tonight I will escape.
  5. Captain Ruthe

Hunters of the Forest (Decoded)

[This is a mod that I made, with extended forests/mountains and Forest Bandits basically two times harder] Based on a true story.   I was in poor condition, just a few Caravan Guards I recruited at a local tavern and a handful of light footmen. I was headed for Suno, where I would sell my...
Back
Top Bottom