Recent content by Caldwell

1. Caldwell

When in march 2020 will bannerlord be released

Whatever the date, it cant come soon enough after the years of waiting.
  2. Caldwell

Who is this Bannerlord Artist?

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Caldwell said:
    I've asked elsewhere with no joy. Can anyone tell me who he/she is and does he/she have a website portfolio?

Thanks in Advance

https://www.artstation.com/ilkerserdar

Enjoy!  :wink:

Many thanks sir
  3. Caldwell

Yes, the artwork doesn't seem to match the same quality.
  4. Caldwell

Thanks I'll check them now.

Edit: Hmmm can find any blogs on the artwork!
  5. Caldwell

I've asked elsewhere with no joy. Can anyone tell me who he/she is and does he/she have a website portfolio? Thanks in Advance
  6. Caldwell

Dev Blog 30/11/17

Please please if anyone knows whos this artist, his work is outstanding?

blog_post_18_taleworldswebsite_04.jpg
  7. Caldwell

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Hi all, I'm new to the community.... was trawling youtube when I caught a glimpse of MalakithSkadi 77y in action. I loved the teamplay, the discipline and the action, and thought I need to get involved, however as a patriot I couldn't bring myself to join up in a foreign regiment, it has to be British! :wink:

So ideally I'm looking for a well organised, disciplined group of 'mature/mature minded' Napoleonic nuts.

All the best

Pte Caldwell
  8. Caldwell

33rd Regiment of Foot [Recruiting]

Thanks for the chat last night Lowlander. Sorry I cut off short when I returned....something come up this end.

Anyway I'm still looking to join a British regiment, will definitely consider you guys but will hold off until I've research all the brit regiments.

Dont forget to PM me when you have your YouTube vid up, I'd love to see you guys in action.
Back
Top Bottom