Recent content by calameno67

1. calameno67

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

quiet420 you didnt have to be so much of an ass about it, ive not been here long enough to know if it was suggested before or not i WAS just joking about it geez....
  2. calameno67

Favorite thing to do in Mount and blade.

i find taking on an army of 50+ alone and winning is fun, can't beat a fightpit concentrated on you  :lol:
  3. calameno67

M&B? or F&B?

mount and lance/two handed sword and a sheild (for my back to reduce damage from arrows after a charge at the enemy  :lol:) always works with a team of horsemen
  4. calameno67

You know you've played too much M&B when...

You know you've played too much M&B when...you pray to a god when the next version is out
  5. calameno67

Hit Points for Weapon

not bad idea, would suck to have your sword broken and have no back-up but a blacksmithing skill would help, maybe like repair 10% per skill point.
  6. calameno67

TPW - Original Thread (locked)

this mod looks friggin' sweet! cant wait for it!
  7. calameno67

Gore and Dismemberment - removeable limbs

removable limbs would be awsome, maybe even use an arm or a leg as a weapon  :razz: :razz:
  8. calameno67

M&B: Graphical Enhancement - OLD THREAD - see new thread in Pioneer's Guild

them SS's look great! must download! gah my internets not going fast enough!
  9. calameno67

So whats your favourite faction?

Vaegir since 0.711 \m/
  10. calameno67

Couched Lance damage reversed

insomniac good point, i didnt actually think of that.
  11. calameno67

Couched Lance damage reversed

good idea but wouldnt the enemy just like go off in a different direction once it sees your pike?
  12. calameno67

Get the pistol back!

i hated the pistol, yea maybe only the player had it but it didnt fit in and there's plenty of gun mods...
  13. calameno67

New weapons that you would like

im in for the Flamberge idea, or even a claymore, or basicly just a big man-sized two handed sword to curshed people with!
  14. calameno67

Customizable Troops v4/a released! (new! Also, a logo competition)

this is great, finally having control of what your men use is pure awesome
Back
Top Bottom