Recent content by Calade

1. Calade

All sounds suddenly gone

Just in the game. However, now it suddenly came back. And I didn't even try fixing the problem as I had no idea what to do. Most interesting.
  2. Calade

All sounds suddenly gone

To put it simple, one moment sounds were there and one moment they weren't. Music is gone, battle sounds are gone, everything is gone. I might have alt-tabbed in the between of having and not having the sounds or something like that. Restarting the game or rebooting the computer aren't helping...
  3. Calade

Mount&Blade CD-key activation on Steam

I tried to do the same thing and mine failed as well. Could sure use some official answers.
  4. Calade

I WANT A BACK BUTTON! ;_;

I was making another charather for fun yesterday, and I noticed that's very annoying.. So it would be a great feature.
  5. Calade

Dhorak Keep

Ingolifs said:
    History? It seems to me that the swadians are the invaders (perhaps they had a claim to the vaegir throne like the english did with the french) and they came from that corner with the two rivers. In any case, Dhorak keep must've been the first castle standing in the way, and there was probably some fierce battles over it, during which the castle was ruined.

That's the way i'd see it.

Nice plan :wink:
  6. Calade

Zendar Tavern

Oh yea he was from the tournament.. How about he could tell of some weapon type like the other 2, then?
  7. Calade

Faces

All the men faces look a bit stubid. Not that they are bad graphics, but the faces don't just look so.. smart? It would be great if you could make some good-looking men faces. Polite enough now?
  8. Calade

(0.632) Quests

"Hunt Down River Pirates" is the only quest that goes to "Completed Quests" as long as I have seen.
  9. Calade

Zendar

In Zendar, as you climb up the ramp next to stables, there is a door. There could be something behind that door. And as we talk about the stable now, the guy that gives you river pirate hunting quest should be a horse merchant, and the original merchant in Zendar shouldn't sell horses at all.
  10. Calade

Zendar Tavern

There is this one guy in Zendar's tavern. When you talk to him, you can only ask him to tell about himself. After looking at his abilities, you should be able to ask him to join you and he would want something as usual OR you couldn't ask him to tell about himself and he would give some quest or...
  11. Calade

Tournament

"Tournaments" in Zendar aren't tournaments, they are just normal team fights where your party members can't get killed and you don't need to hire them. It actually should be a tournament with teams. For an example, there are 8 teams, player's team as one of them. Then comes first round; half of...
  12. Calade

New Armour that you would like

Yay, gauntlets are a good idea! They are just as important as boots.
  13. Calade

Group member disappeared??

Noticed that too (Btw, buy the game). It's so, that if you push "Retreat" In-Battle, it's almost the same as surrendering, but you just loose your troops. At least some of them, not sure.
  14. Calade

Horse HP

You never know the HP of your horse. So, it should show how much HP does the horse have when looking it in your inventory, and if you are on a horse in battle, it should show the horse's HP below the charather's.
  15. Calade

Let's try a CIVIL discussion of this subject

This game is medieval, not fantasy... And even thou I like fantasy games, maybe this is fine without magic.
Back
Top Bottom