Recent content by bunnyhop

1. [S] Litus

tbj28 said:
    Installing it into the module location, like i do with every mod, never had this issue before but i fixed it now i copied a native module and renamed it litus and put all the litus files into it and overwrite all files seemed to work.

Path i use is programfiles(86)\steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules

Maybe you double foldered it?  That is usually the likely culprit

programfiles(86)\steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Litus\Litus
  2. [S] Litus

e_smile said:
    so can i add this mode some of the other patches for example like face patchs or new weapon patches ? also diplomacy patches ?

You can add whatever mods you want but there's no guarantee of compatibility.  Problems can arise from doing so and that sort of thing is "do at your own risk". 

We cannot provide any kind of support for any versions of Litus that have been modded from our standard releases.  This includes using things like TweakMB, new content addons or Morgh's editors.

tbj28 said:
    I wonder why i cant locate the Litus module while seeing other mod under the module file location ? i can start the game mod np tho just cant find the litus files even tho i install it under modules. the module was showing up as named as a dot when i was launching the game strangely.

What's the full file path you're installing the module into?
  3. [S] Litus

Tutt62 said:
    Uuuuuhh....

Mod did this or is it base game?All I did was make a faction.

Sounds like there's a problem with your install or you installed 0.9 and a running using a pre-0.9 save game.  I would suggest reinstalling 0.9 and running a fresh game and let me know if the problem happens again.
  4. Spawned party won't fight

I'm having a problem trying to spawn custom controls for my player controlled faction.  The party spawns just fine and patrols the kingdom just like it should.  However it will not engage any enemies of the faction nor will any enemies engage it. Anyone have any thoughts as to what I may be...
  5. Warband Mod Installer Script for Mod Authors (v2.3)

Thanks a lot Janus....this is a great piece of software
  6. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

Has there been any thought of having a converter in your software that would allow one to take a modified .txt file and have a .py file created out of it?

Would be a godsend for us modders who have been using your tools for sometime but are looking to migrate everything into python rather than continuing .txt editing.
  7. [S] Litus

Nabobalis said:
    Wei.Xiadi said:
    1.0 won't be released for at least another week.  0.9 is stable enough to play though so just enjoy that a little whilst we build the 1.0 release, which will be a massive improvement on 0.9.

Any new features?

1.0 will have plenty of new features, new buildings, new economical improvements (especially working with the tax system), all the factions completed and possibly new companions
  8. Warband Mod Installer Script for Mod Authors (v2.3)

Janus said:
    Strange.

Yes, please, run Regedit.exe and find the following.
    If you're running 32-bit Windows, could you give me the path located here:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Valve\Steam->InstallPath
    If you're on 64-bit Windows, it will be here instead:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Valve\Steam->InstallPath

In your case it should be "M:\Program Files\Steam".

It is

M:\program files\steam (don't know if the capitalization matters but this is how it is capitalized in the the registry)

Any other information I can provide?
  9. Warband Mod Installer Script for Mod Authors (v2.3)

It looks like the install detection isn't working 100%...not sure if this is due to the fact I'm running on a non-traditional drive letter (M:smile: or if steam changed their software around recently.

My actual install path to warband (including desired mod install folder) is

M:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\modules\Litus

But the installer once setup only shows

Modules\Litus

If it would be helpful to send you any registry information, let me know what information you need and I'll PM it to you.

10. [S] Warband: 15th Century (Released) [Dead for the time being]

Hawkwood said:
    Bugs:
    Vaegir Horse Archers don't always have horses despite having the tag. Any help on how to solve this is welcome.

Make sure they have horses available in their inventory
    Make sure they are flagged to always be mounted
    Make sure they are flagged to always get a horse
    Make sure their agility is enough for their riding skill
    Make sure their riding skill is high enough for the horses in their inventory

Doing that should ensure you have your horse archers mounted in any battle
  11. OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

mr.master said:
    hmm. But the kit aint working  :shock: Im sure I updated all the files :???: I can't see no options in action menu nor before the battle

The kit does work...at least in warband but not 100%.  I was able to implement the menus, scripting, battle arrays and the formations were working.

The problem I had (primarily) was some of the "charge" features of the kit don't work properly in warband and I need to investigate further...but regardless the scripting does indeed work at a certain level.

My suggestion is to basically start over and try again...perhaps you missed something during implementation.
  12. Issue with tavernkeepers buying prisoners

Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?
  13. Fogs and it's effects

GetAssista said:
    no effect.

but you can script one for your own fog, subtracting archery skill proportionaly to the amount of fog you want in a scene

I was really more hoping to be able to use fog as a way to add some strategic advantages (ie using the cover of fog to flank enemies and such).  But I'm not sure that would be doable as I think the AI typically knows who/what/where enemies are across the entire map at all times.

Using it to at least reduced ranged capabilities (maybe not range as much as accuracy) is certainly something to consider.  Thank you for the response.
  14. Fogs and it's effects

I know rain/snow has an impact on archery but does fog have any impact on stats or how the AI functions?  Or is it simply a visual effect for the benefit of the player?
  15. Issue with tavernkeepers buying prisoners

I am attempting to create a menu option in python to allow tavernkeepers to buy prisoners.  I'm familiar with the .txt editing solution but I'm looking for a python based solution. I initially attempted to duplicate the ransom broker dialog and set it so tavernkeepers could use as well...
Back
Top Bottom